Cleared Aerospace Engineer with six years of experience in flight operations and systems engineering.
Excellent organizational and problem solving skills with demonstrated strengths logistics management and schedule efficiency.
Strong communication and relationship building skills that develop trust and teamwork.
Arctic Slope Regional Corporation Federal Space and Defense Polar Payload Lead Suitland, MD June 2011 – Present
• Supported National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) by managing payload activities for eight instruments for their Polar-Orbiting Operational Environmental Satellites (POES) constellation
o Coordinated several instrument decommissioning activities for NOAA-17 with users and vendors
o Communicated and coordinated tests, instrument configuration modifications and maintenance changes with data users and products team oMonitored and responded to limit violations and anomalous behavior
o Generated event reports, command procedures, and other operational documentation
• Trained new Payload Engineers which included creating a detailed training checklist, quick instrument reference documentation and additional training tools
• Coordinated NOAA efforts for instruments manifested on European Organisation for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites (EUMETSAT) Metop spacecraft by providing instrument trending analysis to multiple NOAA divisions in support of meetings, reviews, anomaly investigations
• Initiated telemetry processing analysis to improve instrument telemetry which resulted in updates to ground system telemetry processing
• Generated requirements document for tool to monitor telemetry remotely
• Facilitated meetings with all stake-holders to mature requirements document and OPSCON scenarios
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems Flight Operations Engineer Redondo Beach, CA May 2008 – May 2011
• Supported tri-agency National Polar-orbiting Operational Environmental Satellite System (NPOESS) program by providing technical services for the Ozone Mapping Profile Suite (OMPS) instrument and related functions oInterfaced with vendor, customer and additional technical experts to ensure proper instrument operations
o Developed test procedures for flight vehicle simulator and spacecraft
o Provided OMPS instrument inputs during integrated master timeline creation
o Coordinated flight product development including validation of test scripts
o Organized and defined training material updates
o On-console for operational readiness exercises, mission rehearsals and other spacecraft operational exercises
• Created Flight Software / Table Update Delivery standardization document and initiated a procedure style guide document creating a script standard across the company
• Developed and presented Flight Operations requests and deliverables to technical experts from Argos Advanced Data Collection System and Search and Rescue Satellite Program
• Led chart development design for Operations and Support Critical Design Analysis in preparation for NPOESS System CDR
Bachelor of Science: Aerospace Engineering Minor: International Engineering in French Studies University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, IL May/2007
Université de Technologie de Compiègne Compiègne, France Aug 2007 – Feb 2008
• Completed six-month study abroad program
• 100 hours completed during Intensive French Language Training
• Coding: Perl, Cecil
• Graphics: STK
• Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
Command and Telemetry Systems: ECLIPSE,PACS
Operating Systems Windows, Mac, VMS
Security Clearance Level Secret
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.