Area of Interest:
GPS/GNSS system design and application development, navigation, analog/digital signal processing, analog and digital hardware design, communication system design
· Operating Systems: Windows, DOS, and LINUX.
Administrative Skill sets:
Technical paper writing, project proposal writing, project review and management, knowledge of IPR
· Aghav S.and Gangal S., “Simplified Orbit Determination Algorithm for Low Earth Orbit Satellites using Spaceborne GPS Navigation Sensor”, Artificial Satellites. Volume 49, Issue 2, Pages 81–99, ISSN (Online) 2083-6104, ISSN (Print) 0208-841X, DOI: 10.2478/arsa-2014-0007, 2014.
· Aghav S.and Gangal S, “Use of spaceborne GPS Navigation Sensor for Autonomous LEO Orbit Determination”, IEEE Xplore, , ISBN: 978-1-4673-1040-6 2012.
· Kalange A.E., Mahale B.P., Aghav S., Gangal S. A., "Nadi Parikshan Yantra and analysis of radial pulse", IEEE Xplore, ISBN: 978-1-4673-1040-6, 2012.
· Aghav S.and Gangal S "On-board orbit determination for Low earth orbit determination using GNSS”, Geospatial World Forum, Hyderabad, 2011.
· Aghav S.and Gangal S, “Autonomous Navigation System for Low Earth Orbit Satellites using GPS receiver” 3rd Annual international Conference on Position and Navigation, Location India, Greater Noida, Delhi, 2008.
· Aghav S. T.,Karpe P. D., Gharpure D. C., Shaligram A. D., "A Smart Home Concept Module for Laboratory Training", SPEED Journal of Research in Electronics, ISSN No.2349-8226, pp 56-60, 2014.
· Karpe P. D, Aghav S. T., Gharpure D. C., Shaligram A. D., "Interfacing Different Hardware Controllers to Home Automation Trainer Module", SPEED Journal of Research in Electronics, ISSN No.2349-8226, pp 11-16, 2014.
· Aghav S.and Gangal S, “Transceiver development for ANUSAT Ground Station”, National Seminar on Instrumentation, Vishkhapattanam, Dec 2009.
· Aghav S.and Gangal S, “Development of Ground Station for ANUAST”, Certificate in National Seminar on Interdisciplinary Applications, Maharashtra, 2007.
· Aghav S.and Gangal S, Development of Ground Station for ANUSAT, selected for State Level Research competition “AVISHKAR” for the Year 2008-2009.
· Participation in 11th National Seminar on Physics of Technology and Sensors held in Department of Electronics Science, University of Pune,2007.
· Aghav S., Best Poster Award in “National Conference on Recent Initiatives towards Green Electronics” held on 8th and 9th Febt Amaravati, Maharashtra, 2013.
· Worked as a Consultant in Pervcom Consulting Pvt. Ltd (6 months)
· Worked as a “Research Assistant” on a Project “DST PURSE” funded by DST, Government of India, 2013.
· Worked as a JRF on the project “ISRO chair at University of Pune” 2012
· Worked as a Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and a PhD student in the Department of Electronic Science, University of Pune on project “Autonomous Satellite Navigation System for Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellite using Global Navigation Satellite (GNSS)” funded by Indian Space Research Organization (Period: Sept 2007 - 31 Jan 2011)
· Worked as a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the Department of Electronic Science, University of Pune on project “Development of Ground Station for ANUSAT” funded by Indian Space Research Organization (Period: July 2005-Aug 2007).
· PhD thesis has been submitted to the Department of Electronic Science, University of Pune on 25th April 2014, on the topicentitled, “Development of On-board orbit determination system software-for Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellite Using Global Positioning System (GPS) Receiver.”
· Post Graduated from Department of Electronic Science, University of Pune in MSc. with Electronic Science as a Special subject with Higher Second Class in 2005.
· Graduated from P.V.P. College, Pravaranagar under Pune University in BSc. With Electronic Science as a Special subject with First Class with Distinction in 2003.
Extra curriculum and co-curricular activities:
· Government of India, Ham Operator HAM operator.
· Selected for Inter University Poem Presentation.
· Volunteered various national conferences and workshops.
· Gold and Silver medals in inter-departmental Badminton Championships
· Involved in organization and active participation in Blood donation camps held at Dept. of Electronic Science, University of Pune.
· Active participation in the Tree Plantation Camp at Bahur, Tal: Maval, Dist: Pune
Languages: Marathi, Hindi, English.
Date of Birth: 4th May 1983.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.