Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH
Masters of Science– Physics (Optics); GPA – 3.41
August 2012 - May 2014
John Carroll University, University Heights, OH
Bachelor of Science– Physics
August 2002 - May 2006
Quantum Mechanics; Electricity and Magnetism; Basic Electronics; Modern Physics; Classical Mechanics; Circuit Theory; Operational Amplifiers; Solid State Physics; Thermodynamics; Classical Mechanics; Applied Engineering Mathematics; Calculus I,II,III; Lasers and Photonics; Image Processing; Biophysics; Physics Materials; Optics
Experienced in the following fields:
• Optical trapping and laser cooling
• Photochromic materials
• Anti-fog and anti-reflective coatings
• Light diffusion
• Color measurement and analysis
Oscilloscope, digital multimeter, circuit breadboard, soldering, laser diode, optics, optical tweezers, light spectrophotometer, solar simulator, radiometer, luxmeter, integrating spheres
Microsoft Office, Maple, Mathcad 15.0, PSpice, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, LabVIEW, Quickbooks
Received training from the National Institute of Standards and Technology on spectrophotometry, in addition to standard lab practices and uncertainty analysis.
Received training from the Laboratory Accreditation Bureau on ISO/IEC 17025 Measurement Uncertainty
Optical Test Engineer
January 2008 – present
ICS Laboratories, Inc., Brunswick, OH
• Perform all tasks of a lab technician
• Design and assemble new tests based on national and international standards
• Update and create new work instructions
• Work outside my department and aid ballistics engineers and mechanical engineers
• Design equipment using CAD software
• Apply math skills to areas such as air resistance calculations, area of coverage equations, and analysis of uncertainty and repeatability data
• Work 40+ hours per week
March 2007 – December 2007
Swagelok, Solon, OH
• Installed optical sensors into the company’s valve testers
• Design equipment using CAD software
• Improved the overall efficiency of shop with team of engineers and assembly workers
• Recorded and documented the assembly process of each cell
• Planned, implemented, and budgeted a new cell to the shop floor which improved efficiency
• Worked 40+ hours per week
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.