CURRICULUM VITAE – SUMMARY
The development of cities should be done in an honest and accessible for the benefit of society, the environment and the needs of the general public. My contribution to these goals is through my knowledge and experience in Territorial Planning, developing tools and methods for dynamic visualization of geospatial data using the likelihood of information technology and communications.
2002 - 2004. Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC). Barcelona, Spain.
Thesis: Geographic Information System to Identify Areas of Vulnerability and Risk in Poor Zones of Mexico City.
Estudios de Geomarketing.
2011 - 2014 ThKohl, Barcelona, Spain.
Perform freelance Geomarketing studies focused on the relocation and opening of new pharmacies throughout Spain for the company www.thkohl.es.
Urban Planner / Research Assistant (Grant).
Participate in the development of various projects at European level in the area of GIS and Remote Sensing.
Assistant Surveyor (Professional Practice).
2008 Jun– 2008 Oct GPO Department of Topography. Barcelona, Spain.
Contributing to topographic measurements for quality control on data collection. Management and GPS Geodetic Total Station Training.
Technician of the Development and Planning of GIS and Analysis focused on Urban Vulnerability and Risk.
2006 – 2008Territory and Environment (TEMA). Barcelona, Spain.
Responsible of development of GIS applied to the analysis of the territory on urban vulnerability and risk and the chemical industry to create emergency urban plans in Spain.
External Consultant, Territorial Planning: Map Server Cadastre Project.
2006 Ministry of Land Tenure Kosovo. Swiss-Kosovo and the World Bank.
I made recommendations on the proposed project to include data related to the analysis of territorial planning.
Technician of the Drafting and GIS Development.
2004 – 2006Development Organization and Mobility (DOYMO). Barcelona, Spain.
Responsible for the development of GIS and its application as well as adjunct in diagnosis and prognosis of projects related to mobility and transportation in Spain.
Territorial Planning Manager: SITKA - GIS and Spatial Planning of the Indigenous Peasant Farms.
2003 -2004 HELVETAS Guatemala, Switzerland y Guatemala.
Creationand implementation of aPlanning ModelforRuralFarms to PeasantMayaof Guatemala. Responsible for evaluation the vulnerability and risk and intervening in the occupation of land proposal.
Territorial Planning Consultant Specializing in Vulnerability and Risk Urban.
2000 – 2002 Housing Institute of the México City (INVI), Mexico.
I made the diagnosis on Poor Human Settlements to assess whether these were settled in an area of risk and the level of risk in order to channel the various housing programs of the Institute to people who settle in poor areas.
Technician in Land Planning.
1999 - 2000 Federal Electoral Institutes. Mexico City, Mexico.
Responsible in planning and logistics for the national communication on the progress of federal elections in year 2000 for president and Congress.
Technician in Land Planning.
1997 – 1999 Coyoacán Political Delegation. Mexico City, Mexico.
Responsible for the recovery of public spaces.
Technical Consultant for Territorial Diagnosis Program.
1996 - 1997 Housing and City. Mexico City, Mexico.
Providing inputs for the analysis of different projects aimed at the development of housing for poor people.
1995 - 1997 Metropolitan Studies. MetropolitanAutonomousUni. (UAM). México City.
Collaborated to develop maps for the Urban Development Plan of the City of Mexico, among other plans.
Technical Consultant for Territorial Planning.
1996 G E O P L A T, Consulting S.A. México City, México.
Participated in creating the environment map on refineries and oil drilling platforms for PEMEX in the country.
1994 - 1995 Autonomous Metropolitan University (UAM).México City.
Supply of variables to develop the design and application of mathematical models focused on environment and urbanism.
Mobile Devices - applications to engineering and land management.
2013. University of Valencia, Spain. (Online Course).
Introduction to Spanish Urban Planning Law.
2010. Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC). Barcelona, Spain.
Population projections, a Tool for Planning.
2009. Schoolof Public Administration of Catalonia. Barcelona, Spain.
Programming in C++ and Net.
2009.STUCOMStudies Centre. Barcelona, Spain.
CAD / Multimedia: Microstation V8, Corel10.0, Photo Shop CS3.
GIS Technology:AutoCADMap 6, TransCad 4.5, MapInfo 9, ArcGIS 10.1, Quantum GIS, GNOME (simulator spills on the sea).
Databases: Access y Excel.
Surveying Instruments:GPS Geodesic, Total Station.
Spanish (native), French (B2), Catalan (A1), English (B2), Italian (A2).
- United Kingdom: County of Dorset, Swanage, England.
- Currently studying French level "A2" in Toulouse, France.
- Gutiérrez Mario, 2011 “LA ADAPTABILIDAD DE LOS USOS DEL SUELO EN RELACIÓN AL CAMBIO CLIMÁTICO. Aplicación de una metodología en el Municipio de Castelldefels”. Master Thesis. Universidad Politécnica de Catalunya. Barcelona, España. Págs. 51. http://upcommons.upc.edu/pfc/bitstream/2099.1/16441/1/MarioGutierrezValencia_TFM.pdf
- Gutiérrez Mario, 2010. “New York” Sprawl Seminar. GLOBUS, Global Observatory on Urban SprawlResearch Centre of Land Policy and Valuations of technical University of Catalonia, Barcelona, Spain. Págs. 6. http://www-cpsv.upc.es/GLOBUS/2010SprawlSeminar.html
- Gutiérrez Mario, 2004 “SISTEMA DE INFORMACIÓN GEOGRÁFICO PARA DETECTAR LAS ZONAS DE VULNERABILIDAD Y RIESGOS EN LA CIUDAD DE MÉXICO”. Master Thesis. Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya. Barcelona, España. Págs. 50. http://www-cpsv.upc.es/tesines/resumsig_mariogutierrez.pdf
- Eibenschultz Hartman R. Coordinaror, 1997 “BASES PARA LA PLANEACIÓN DEL DESARROLLO URBANO EN LA CIUDAD DE MÉXICO”. Tomo I. Economía y Sociedad en la Metrópoli, Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana, México, DF. Págs. 300.
- Zoreda, J. 1995 “IMPACTO AMBIENTAL: La relación sociedad – medio ambiente natural”; Revista Síntesis; Marsa; México, DF.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.