Spacecraft Controller for EPS mission (Feb 2016 - Present), Telespazio Vega on site at EUMETSAT, Darmstadt (Germany)
- Certified as SPACON / GNDCON for the mission
- Supporting system OPS and GS systems engineers by creating multi-level EPS data flow diagrams
- Advising on enterprise architecture standards and principles (TOGAF, Archimate)
- Creating ad-hoc applications to support the mission
- Providing training for the new controllers
- Participated in yearly safe mode rehearsal training
- Monitoring and controlling of MetOp (A/B), NOAA (18/19), Jason (2/3), Saral and EARS
- Monitoring and controlling ground stations at SVL, FBK and XTTC stations
- Analysing anomalies and applying emergency/contingency procedures
- Preparing reports, monitoring data flows and consistency
IT Architect (Jun 2015 - Feb 2016), European Central Bank, Frankfurt am Main(Germany)
- Creation of Enterprise architecture models for ECB (European Central Bank) and ESCB (European System of Central Banks) systems
- Creation of impact map, capability map, external connection map, service and application catalogue for E(S)CB systems
- Actively participating in creation of ECB architecture meta-model (EMMA) and ESCB architecture meta-model (ENTM)
- Member of the European enterprise architecture team (ECAP/EAST)
- Advising on mobile application development
- Maintaining List of Preferred Products
- Writing System architecture and IT architecture frame documents
Technical Support (2008-2011), Electrical Engineering Student Club, Zagreb (Croatia)
- Creation of club's monography (ISBN: 978-953- 56227-0- 3)
- Delegating image editing/processing jobs
- Digital and analogue photo manipulation and image processing
Multimedia/hardware salesperson (2008-2009), Algoritam, Zagreb (Croatia)
- Selling multimedia and computer hardware products
- Multimedia and hardware support
MSc in Information Technology (Pervasive Computing) (Oct 2011-May 2014), Alpen-Adria Universität Klagenfurt, Klagenfurt (Austria)
- Pervasive Computing (sensor networks, sensor programming, mobile and wireless networks)
- Artificial Vision (image processing in MATLAB, Kinect programming, OpenCV/Emgu CV)
- Communication Systems (Traffic telematics, geographic information systems)
- Android Programming
BSc in Computing (Software Engineering) (Oct 2008 - Jul 2011), Polytechnic of Zagreb, Zagreb (Croatia)
- Mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, computer architecture, operating systems
- Computer Programming (algorithms and data structures, OOP, SQL, Java, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Swing, Junit, C#, C/C++, XML, UNIX programming)
Computer Programmer for C#.NET Business Applications (Nov 2009 - Jun 2010), INFOKATEDRA, Zagreb (Croatia)
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Relational databases
Space System Engineering (2017), University of Southampton (UK)
-Space segment: launch vehicles, space environment/debris, propulsion, AOCS, structural design, software, power, payloads, thermal design, AIV
- Ground segment: operations, telecommunications, data handling, product assurance
EPS Mission Certification Training (2016), EUMETSAT, Darmstadt (Germany)
-Monitoring and controlling training for EPS mission at EUMETSAT
- Took part in yearly safe mode rehersal training
DARWIN (LiveLink) Training (2015), European Central Bank, Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
- Advanced document management
- Version management
Online Courses (2015):
ESA: Monitoring Climate From Space (5 weeks), FutureLearn, European Space Agency
Introduction to Aerospace Engineering: Astronautics and Human Spaceflight (7 weeks), edX, MIT - Massachusetts Institute of Technology
The Science of the Solar System (9 weeks), Coursera, Caltech - California Institute of Technology
AstroTech: The Science and Technology Behind Astronomical Discoveries (6 weeks), Coursera, The University of Edinburgh
Introduction to Linux (12 weeks), edX, Linux Foundation
Autonomous Navigation for Flying Robots (8 weeks), edX, TUM - Technische Universität München
Introduction to Programming with Java (5 weeks), edX, UC3M - Charles III University of Madrid
Programming for Everybody in Python (10 weeks), Coursera, University of Michigan
Alien Worlds: The Science of Exoplanet Discovery and Characterization (11 weeks), edX, Boston University
Introduction to C++ (4 weeks), edX, Microsoft
Introduction to Aeronautical Engineering (7 weeks), edX, Delft University
Languages: Croatian (mother tongue), English (C2), German (B2), Russian (A1)
Communication skills: good communication and interpersonal skills gained through education and work in multicultural environment.
Computer skills: programming (C, C++, C#, Java, Android, Python, SQL, OOP, EmguCV...), IT architecture (Archimate, UML, ARIS, SmartDraw), IDE (Eclipse, NetBeans, MS Visual Studio, Code::Blocks, PyCharm, MATLAB), other (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, computer assembly, MS Office, Photoshop, image processingm MS Kinect, LiveLink...)
Driving Licence: B (car), B (boat leader)
Projects: Android Crop Rotation application; Kinect application for 3D face feature extraction, identification and creation of 3D model; Java Interactive Medical Diagnosis Application
Hobbies: Raspberry Pi, Arduino, LEGO Mindstorms, Homebrewing, Photography, Aquaristics
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.