Experienced Aerospace Electrical/Mechanical Professional with superb qualifications, proven skills and solid achievements, seeks Technician position in my home state of Ohio.
Summary of Qualifications
Sixteen years successful experience in electrical/mechanical integration, test, assembly manufacturing, production and launch. Satellite/Wideband Communications, including the installation, maintenance, repair, modifications and operations of satellite/wideband communication systems, aerospace electronics and spacecraft mechanics.
Performs a variety of duties assisting engineers in the development of mechanical and electromechanical engineering designs, tests, fabrications, modifications, assemblies and components. Drafts detailed drawings for fabrication. Devises, fabricates, and assembles new or modified mechanical components or assemblies. Sets up and tests complete prototype units and subassemblies under operational conditions. Analyzes data and recommends modifications to components or test procedure to meet desired specifications. Can do alignments using optics such as site level, jig transit, theodolites. Multiple fight certifications including bonding,connector mates, soldering, terminations/crimping.
ACTIVE CLEARANCE: DOD SECRET SCI access W/CI-POLYGRAPH
USAF Electronics Tech School Basic Electronics 1998
• Principles of Analog and Digital Electronics • AC/DC and RF Circuits • Solid state components
• Digital and Analog Techniques • Integrated Circuits • Waveguides• Basic Soldering • Satellite/ Wideband Communications
EL Camino College 2012 • Basic Electronics• AC/DC Circuitry
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems, Redondo Beach CA (2004-present)
• Technician 3
Perform a variety of duties assisting engineers in the development, assembly and integration of Space Vehicle mechanical and electromechanical components, assemblies, and systems. Devises, fabricates, and assembles new or modified mechanical and electrical components or assemblies. Drafts detailed drawings for ground support fabrication. Participates in the development of sub-system and system test methodology. Sets up and tests complete prototype and flight units and subassemblies under operational conditions. Analyzes data and recommends modifications to components or test procedure to meet desired specifications.
• Integration Test and Launch: Work with Engineers and Test Conductors to integrate and test spacecraft. Work in clean-room environments. Perform flight mates/de-mates. Worked on DSP flight 23 and STSS DEMO satellites. Worked on launch operations for 3 years at Cape Canaveral Air Station alongside ULA rocket personnel. SCAPE trained for fuuling operations.
• Manufacturing and Assembly: Perform routine technical functions related to the support of development engineering activities such as: Fabricate modify and assemble cables, drawers, assemblies, consoles and “rack and stack” test sets.
• Integration, Planning and Logistics Coordinator: One year supporting the integration planning and logistics group consisting of inspection, logistics, manufacturing/ material planning, expediting, production control, transportation and hardware/ equipment handling. Currently supporting ATP (Advanced Technology Program).
REMEC Defense and Space Division, San Diego CA (2003-2004)
• Electronics Test/Tune Technician: Under Microscope Tuned, Tested and trouble shot multiple RF, Microwave Filters and Amplifier Assemblies
United States Air Force, Warner Robins AFB GA (1998-2002) 52nd Combat Communications Squadron. Decorated Enlisted man. Honorably Discharged 8-5-02 with two tours overseas.
• Operated, maintained, installed and modified satellite earth terminals and wideband communications equipment in support of USAF Air Combat Command real world and training missions in the US and Southwest Asia including tropospheric scatter and line of sight radios and earth terminals.
U S Post Office Carborro NC 1997
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.