Experienced Aerospace Electrical/Mechanical Professional with superb qualifications, proven skills and solid achievements, seeks Technician position in my home state of Ohio.
Summary of Qualifications
Sixteen years successful experience in electrical/mechanical integration, test, assembly manufacturing, production and launch. Satellite/Wideband Communications, including the installation, maintenance, repair, modifications and operations of satellite/wideband communication systems, aerospace electronics and spacecraft mechanics.
Performs a variety of duties assisting engineers in the development of mechanical and electromechanical engineering designs, tests, fabrications, modifications, assemblies and components. Drafts detailed drawings for fabrication. Devises, fabricates, and assembles new or modified mechanical components or assemblies. Sets up and tests complete prototype units and subassemblies under operational conditions. Analyzes data and recommends modifications to components or test procedure to meet desired specifications. Can do alignments using optics such as site level, jig transit, theodolites. Multiple fight certifications including bonding,connector mates, soldering, terminations/crimping.
ACTIVE CLEARANCE: DOD SECRET SCI access W/CI-POLYGRAPH
USAF Electronics Tech School Basic Electronics 1998
• Principles of Analog and Digital Electronics • AC/DC and RF Circuits • Solid state components
• Digital and Analog Techniques • Integrated Circuits • Waveguides• Basic Soldering • Satellite/ Wideband Communications
EL Camino College 2012 • Basic Electronics• AC/DC Circuitry
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems, Redondo Beach CA (2004-present)
• Technician 3
Perform a variety of duties assisting engineers in the development, assembly and integration of Space Vehicle mechanical and electromechanical components, assemblies, and systems. Devises, fabricates, and assembles new or modified mechanical and electrical components or assemblies. Drafts detailed drawings for ground support fabrication. Participates in the development of sub-system and system test methodology. Sets up and tests complete prototype and flight units and subassemblies under operational conditions. Analyzes data and recommends modifications to components or test procedure to meet desired specifications.
• Integration Test and Launch: Work with Engineers and Test Conductors to integrate and test spacecraft. Work in clean-room environments. Perform flight mates/de-mates. Worked on DSP flight 23 and STSS DEMO satellites. Worked on launch operations for 3 years at Cape Canaveral Air Station alongside ULA rocket personnel. SCAPE trained for fuuling operations.
• Manufacturing and Assembly: Perform routine technical functions related to the support of development engineering activities such as: Fabricate modify and assemble cables, drawers, assemblies, consoles and “rack and stack” test sets.
• Integration, Planning and Logistics Coordinator: One year supporting the integration planning and logistics group consisting of inspection, logistics, manufacturing/ material planning, expediting, production control, transportation and hardware/ equipment handling. Currently supporting ATP (Advanced Technology Program).
REMEC Defense and Space Division, San Diego CA (2003-2004)
• Electronics Test/Tune Technician: Under Microscope Tuned, Tested and trouble shot multiple RF, Microwave Filters and Amplifier Assemblies
United States Air Force, Warner Robins AFB GA (1998-2002) 52nd Combat Communications Squadron. Decorated Enlisted man. Honorably Discharged 8-5-02 with two tours overseas.
• Operated, maintained, installed and modified satellite earth terminals and wideband communications equipment in support of USAF Air Combat Command real world and training missions in the US and Southwest Asia including tropospheric scatter and line of sight radios and earth terminals.
U S Post Office Carborro NC 1997
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.