2010 Telecommunications Engineer.
Valencia - Venezuela National Experimental University of the Armed Forces.
2005 Bachelor of Science
El Sombrero - Venezuela Archdiocesan School “Nuestra Señora del Carmen”.
Languages: Spanish: Natal
English: Intermediate Basic
Run programs: Microsoft Office, Windows, iOS, Android, Internet Explorer, Control Software Earth Stations (Venesat-1), Software Management Payload Venesat-1 and Software Satellite monitoring VENESAT-1.
Sep. 2014 – Present Bolivarian Agency for Space Activities (ABAE)
Guarico, Venezuela Satellite Engineer
· Responsible Payload Subsystem Space Segment VENESAT-1, in order to guarantee normal operation, not only in a suitable environment for the system, but also to a complicated or adverse environment.
· Management and Operation of the various softwares Space Segment to perform telemetry processing Venesat-1.
· Generate periodic technical reports in nominal operations and contingency operations occur.
Jul. 2010. Ago. 2014 Bolivarian Agency for Space Activities (ABAE)
Guarico, Venezuela Technical Monitoring
· Monitoring Satellite telemetry received Venesat-1, control room and ensure that it is within the range of optimal and appropriate operation for each season, also be aware of all telecommands sent from control room the VENESAT-1.
· Ensure the operation of all equipment that make up the Earth Station Satellite Control and each of the components that comprise them.
· Preparing reports on carriers and transponders, reports of anomalies, faults and alarms in rotating guards in the control room.
· Additionally, functions in the Space Segment Payload Subsystem (Payload) of VENESAT-1, carrying out activities such as telemetry monitoring, and preparation of quarterly and annual monthly reports on the subsystem.
Ene. 2010. Jul. 2010 Bolivarian Agency for Space Activities (ABAE)
Guarico, Venezuela Industrial Internships
· Elaboration of Software for the Management of Satellite Transponder VENESAT-1 Satellite Earth Station Control.
· Certification Earth Station Antenna. 2014. El Sombrero Edo. Guarico. J. GonSat Communications C.A.
· Fundamentals and Overview of VSAT terminals Ka. 2014. Caracas Capital District. Venezuela ZTE C.A
· Communicative English 1 Level. Edo 2014 El Sombrero. Guarico. National University Experimental of the National Armed Forces.
· Telecommunications Satellites Design & Engineering Training. 2011 - 2012. El Sombrero Edo. Guárico. EADS – ASTRIUM.
· Telecommunication Satellite Project Management Training. 2011. El Sombrero Edo. Guárico. EADS – ASTRIUM
· Propagation and Antennas. 2011. Caracas Capital District. National Telecommunications Commission.
· Astrometry, Instrumentation and Reduction of Observations. 2011. Edo El Sombrero. Guárico. Research Center for Astronomy Francisco Jose Duarte. CIDA.
· Introduction to Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS). 2011. Edo El Sombrero. Guarico. Bolivarian Agency for Space Activities.
· Tracking and Monitoring Satellite Simon Bolivar (VENESAT-1). 2010. Edo El Sombrero. Guarico. Bolivarian Agency for Space Activities.
· Carrier Spectrum Monitoring (CSM). 2010. Edo El Sombrero. Guarico. Bolivarian Agency for Space Activities.
· Technological Impact Seminar in Professional Performance. 2009. Naguanagua Edo. Carabobo. Noixno Group, C.A; Microsoft.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.