Management and supervision of scientific projects in the fields of mechanical engineering, materials and testing environments.
Development, selection, characterization and analysis of materials: Polymers, Composites ...
Technical design and implementation of scientific equipment of all types.
Reporting (French and English).
• August 2010 – August 2013 - Research Engineer Material Sciences
École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, 1015 LAUSANNE
Laboratoire de Technologie des Composites et Polymères
Collaboration with SWATCH-Group: Material developments in flexible electronics
Collaboration project Green-Power: Realization of a piezo-electric polymer (PVDF) and implementation in a high pressure composite vessel
Development of scientific equipments in order to evaluate material behaviors (thin films, multilayer) during flexible fatigue tests, under temperature and hygrometry controls, as well as software control (Labview)
Prototyping: Mechanical Design, Finite Element Analysis, Material selections, Tests
Equipments: Autoclaves, Dynamic Mechanical Analysis, Differential Scanning Calorimetry, Impact tools, Traction tests, Permeability analysis, Rheometers, Microscopy Analysis
Informatics responsibility of the laboratory (35 peoples): Hardware, Software and Networks
Students’ supervisions during their master thesis/ Mathematic courses to bachelor students
2 Patents on Electrochemical cells: New type of thin films batteries
• September 2009 / April 2010 – Engineering Master Thesis
TEC-Mss : TEChnical Mechanism Structures Sections
European Space Agency / Keplerlaan 1, 2200 NOORDWIJK, NETHERLANDS
Finite Element Analysis of spacecrafts equipments, Patran, Nastran analysis
Development of IT tools Excel/Dynaworks in order to evaluate base forces during vibration tests
• September 2004 / February 2008 –Responsible of Thermal Vacuum Tests
Thalès Alénia Space, bd du midi, 06200 CANNES
Training and control of Vacuums Thermic Tests on satellites.
Instrumentation on thermocouples and heaters in clean rooms areas
Wiring of infrareds bars, heaters to electric consols
Leaks detections, pumping in 1m3 to 500m3 vacuums chambers, with roots pumps, turbo pumps, cryopumps
Maintenance of test devices. Temperatures acquisitions and management of tests with scanners, Siemens softwares Labview, Logat and Dynaworks, work in 3*8, 7J/7
Drawing up of test reports
Responsible of satellites conveying: hygrometry, temperatures and pressure controls
Participation to Vibration Tests on satellites, instrumentation on accelerometers
• March 2003 / February 2004 – Teacher of Physics-Chemistry
Cours privé Mirabeau, rue Mirabeau, 83 000 TOULON
• April 2003 / October 2003 – Horticultural shop assistant
Garden center « Le Gros Pin », 83 130 LA GARDE
• Since 1993 – Farmer employee in family exploitation
To Mr Gilbert LERAN Le Héder 29 670 HENVIC
Vegetable’s growing and harvest: Cauliflowers, artichokes, broccolis, barley
Maintenance of agriculture’s area and devices
• 2006 / 2009- Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers
292 rue Saint Martin, 75 003 PARIS
Mechanical Engineering degree
Mechanisms, contact mechanics
Mechanic and numerical modeling, finite elements, metallic and composite structures, in static and dynamic
Vibration, modal analysis, experimental analysis
Fluid Structure Interactions, Structural Acoustics
• 2000 / 2001 – Institut des Sciences de l’Ingénieur et du Var
Av G. Pompidou 83 162 LA VALETTE
•1997/2000 - Classe Préparatoire aux Grandes Ecoles Physique Technologie
Ecole La Croix- Rouge 29 200 BREST
• 1996 / 1997 - Terminale S-SVT
Lycée Notre Dame du Kreisker, 29 250 Saint-Pol-de-Léon
• English: Fluent, Level C1
• German: Basics
• DIY: Complete renovation of my principal residence (including structural work)
• Sports: Marathon, Ski, Football, Tennis, Underwater fishing
•Software: Matlab, Dynaworks, Labview, Nastran, Patran, Solidworks, Origin, Pack Office
• Programming: C, C++, Java, Fortran, Matlab, Labview, Maple, VBA
• Voyages: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Spain, United-States…
• Diverse: Astronomy, Boat License, Accounting notions and business management
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you accordingly. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.