DATE AND PLACE OF BIRTH: August 31, 1979, Rossano (CS),Italy
ACADEMIC AND TRAINING BACKGROUND
· (February 2014 - June 2014) Training entrepreneurial InnovActionLab.
· (October 2009 - December 2013) Master in Geological Sciences from the Universityof Studies of Bari (Italy), with vote 103/110 and curriculum about land and geo-environmental resources management. Topic of thesis: Contribution of interferometric coherence to the delineation of flooded areas by COSMO-SkyMed images analysis.
· (October 2008 - March 2009) post-graduate course: "Design and implementation of systems for the development and use of rainwater"(project IDRIA),held at the University of Salento (Italy),lasting 300 hours.
· (June 2008) GIS and remote sensing course organized by the company Planetek Srl in Bari (Italy), lasting 40 hours.
· (October 2007 - June 2008) Course autocad 2D and 3D, lasting 90 hours.
· (July 2007) English Language Course, second level, held at the American Language Center in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates), lasting 40 hours.
· (1998/1999 - 2005/2006) Bachelor's Degree in Geology from the University of Studies of Bari. Curriculum: Resources lytic-mineral - Evaluation and qualification. Topic of thesis: Investigations on petrophysical dolomite rocks for ornamental purposes.
· (1993/1994 - 1997-98 1994 - 1997-98) High School Diploma Science degree from the Liceo Scientifico di Rossano (CS, Italy) .
English. Fairly good knowledge, written and spoken.
Good use of the personal computer with appropriate knowledge of the operating system Windows 7 and XP and the main programs of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point), good knowledge of Autocad 2D and 3D 2006 software, ENVI, SARscape and e-flood, basic knowledge of the software ArcGIS 9.2 and surfer 7 and the programming language "Fortran 77". Good knowledge of browser for internet browsing such as Internet Explorer andMozilla Firefox.
· (September 2011 - April 2012) Internship, pre degree, held at the company e-GEOS (ASI/Telespazio) in Rome, during which I learned techniques for the delineation of flooded areas using COSMO-SkyMed images analysis. I have evaluated the contribution of the interferometric coherence for a more precise definition of the flooded areas. Software used: e-flood and SARscape operating in ENVI and ArcGIS environment.
· (October 2009) Participation to Ecomondo fair of Rimini (Italy) (as part of the group IDRIA), with construction and the elaborate Power Point presentation entitled "water – environmental assumptions redevelopment projects of the municipal park of Corato".
· (2009) Activitiesaccompanying the project IDRIA: "experimental site" for the realization of a project of a tank and its water system for the collection of rainwater to be used for the water supply of the green city park of Corato, Bari, Italy.
· (2008) Practice at the office of the geologist, Pirulli Pasquale (Turi), in order to learn techniques of geological and geophysical surveys.
· (June 2008 - October 2008) Stage "FIXO"to the Apulia Region Office of Civil Engineers Public Works. During this internship I have viewed geological reports concerning municipal subdivisions and prepared, under the supervision of the engineer in charge, the opinions regarding the compatibility of the proposed project with the geomorphological conditions of the area concerned, according to the DPR n ° 380 / '01 art. 89. I also learned technical standards on seismic and construction in general. Lasting: 360 hours.
· (November2007 - April 2008) Internship done at Tecnorilievi snc Noci (Ba) during which I learned cartographic techniques, in urban areas, using Autocad 2D - 3D (data from GPS) and aerial photos, georeferencing mapping and I studied the basic operation of the georadar.
· (2006) Internship, pre Bachelor's degree, performed at the Laboratory of Building Science - University of Salento (Italy) and at the laboratories IBAM(Institute of Architectural and Monumental Heritage) – CNR (National Research Center) of Lecce (Salento, Italy). During the internship, I conducted tests for the characterization of stone materials.
· Refice A, Capolongo D., A. Lepera, G. Pasquariello, Pietranera L., FOX, F., A. D'Addabbo, F. Bovenga - SAR and INSAR for flood monitoring: examples with COSMO/SkyMed data. IGARSS 2013.
· Refice A., Pasquariello G., A. D'Addabbo, Bovenga F., F. Nutricato, Capolongo D., A. Lepera, Pietranera L., S. Manfreda, Cantisani A., A. Sole - Inundation monitoring through high -resolution SAR/InSAR data and 2D hydraulic simulations. Earsel 2013.
B (own car)
I authorize the processing of personal data pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30, 2003.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.