My name is Paul, I am from Ireland and I am 25 years of age. I have recently finished a research M.Sc in experimental physics and a M.Sc. in space studies at the International Space University. My goal is to be part of a team and organization whose mission is to make advances in technology for the benefit of mankind and environment, to form connections with people passionate about space, to share my knowledge and experience with people from different cultures and background.
2013 – 2014 International Space University, Strasbourg, Alsace, France
M.Sc in Space Studies
2011 – 2013 National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Co.Kildare.
M.Sc. (Research) Experimental Physics
2007 – 2011 National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Co.Kildare.
B.Sc. (Honours) Experimental Physics with Astrophysics
Result: 2.2 Honours
· Bench work in digital and analog electronics.
· Circuit board design & production using EAGLE, Qucs and PCB milling machine.
· Electronics for instrument control and data acquisition.
· Soldering and Crimping
· Electrical test systems (eg. Oscilloscopes, power supplies, multi-meters, etc.)
· Extensive hands on work with optical systems.
· Coherent signal detection.
· Quazi-Optical component modeling
· Extensive experience with spreadsheet and graphical analysis packages,
· Microsoft Office suite (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT),
· Data acquisition with LabVIEW,
· Instrumentation control with C/Lab VIEW.
· Modeling optical systems in Computer Simulated Technology (CST)
· Image Reduction and Analysis Facility (IRAF)
· C (also in LabWindows environment), Computational modeling of physical/optical systems, Mathmatica, MatLab
Communication and Management Skills
· Private tuition to Leaving Cert. Students,
· Lab Demonstrations to second level students during NUI, Maynooth
Open days (November 2010)
· Lab demonstrations to third level students
· Tutored third level students
· Worked on team projects and assignments.
· Organized team meetings.
· At team meetings I have taken on the roles such as
oClerk (recording the minutes)
· English: Native
· French: Moderate
· Completed First Aid course (2009)
· Position: Intern
· Experience: RF Engineering
· Duration: 2nd June – 23rd August 2014
Name: Mr. Duncan Campbell-Wilson
Position: Research and Technical Officer, Operations Manager at Molonglo observatory
Interests and Achievements
3rd Year Experimental Physics Class Representative (2009-2010)
· Attended Union Council and discussed any issues of concern to the class
· Reported on Union Council to the class
· Acted upon class queries as requested and liaised with relevant personnel
P.R.O. Officer- Astro2, NUI, Maynooth Astronomy and Physics Society (2008)
· Had responsibility for keeping accounts and for all lodgments
· Signatory on society cheque-book
Member – Astro2,
· Attended Society meetings and events
· Volunteered to operate Society Stand on NUIM Clubs & Societies Day
· Indoor rock climbing
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.