23 years old, French, driving license
Automation and signal processing engineer
2011-2014 Engineering degree,specialization automation and signal processing,
Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Electricité et de Mécanique, Vandœuvre-lès-Nancy, France.
2013-2014 Master of Science,specialization Complex System Engineering,
Henri Poincaré University, Vandœuvre-lès-Nancy, France.
2009-2011 Classes preparatoires aux grandes écoles, specialization Physics and Engineering Science,
Lycée Déodat de Severac, Toulouse, France.
2009 Baccalauréat S (equivalent to a high-school diploma), specialization Engineering Science,
Lycée Victor Hugo, Colomiers, France.
March-August 2014 • Final year internship at Centre National d’Etudes Spatiales, Toulouse, France:
• AOCS: satellite and flight dynamics modeling (in Simulink), control law synthesis, studying robustness of control laws thanks to optimization algorithms, in Matlab/Simulink.
• Reference : on demand
July 2013 • Summer job at Thales Alenia Space, Toulouse, France:
• Improvement of an HMI (Excel, programming with VBA).
• Reference :on demand
July-August 2012 Manual work experience at Cegelec Défense, Toulouse, France.
School projects • Programming an Othello game, C language.
• Prediction of interaction in a social network (Matlab algorithms).
• Automation and signal: mathematical modeling, control law synthesis (MIMO and SISO), observer synthesis, robustness, signal processing (analog / numerical), estimation, filters.
• Mechanics, including flight dynamics.
• Applied mathematics : statistics, optimization, numerical analysis, algebra.
• Programming languages : Matlab, C, Java, VBA, assembly language.
• Software: Matlab/Simulink, Stateflow, Eclipse, Code::Blocks, Scilab, Labview.
• Multithreading, GUI, database, networks.
• French, mother tongue.
• English, advanced level, TOEIC: 895/990.
• Spanish, beginner.
• Sports in competition: cycling, running. Sports for leisure : team sports.
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.