BIRTH DATE AND PLACE 20/07/1988 Madrid
LANGUAGE SKILLS Spanish: Native
English: Bilingual speaking and writing
French: Fluent speaking and wirting
[1994-2006] Madrid, Spain
Attended English-Spanish bilingual Primary and Secondary School at Fuentelarreyna School
 Oxford, England
Intense immersion programme for foreign students at St. Clare´s School
[Summer 2005] Metz, FRANCE
Exchange programme. Experience with a native family.
[Septemeber 2006 – SEPTEMBER 2013] [ESCUELA TECNICA SUPERIOR DE INGENIEROS AERONAUTICOS – UNIVERSIDAD POLITÉCNICA DE MADRID]
· Bachelor Degree: Title Aeronatics Engineering
Ingeniero Técnico Superior Aeronaútico – Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Aeronauticos – Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
· Master Degree: Specialist in Aerospace Engineering. Space Vehicles
Ingeniero Técnico Superior Aeronaútico de Vehiculos Espaciales – Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Aeronauticos – Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
· End of Degree Project: Preliminary Design of a middle-power wind Turbine
[JULY 2011 – JULY 2012] [ÉCOLE POLYTECHNIQUE, EPF]
· Granted Erasmus scolarship for fully french inmersion programme at EPF in Paris, France
[SEPT 2016 – JUNE 2018] [VIU UNIVERSIDAD DE VALENCIA]
· Master Degree in Astronomy and Astrophysics. Diploma Thesis in Astrobiology: Research of vegetation algorithms on Mars Surface based on Chlorophyll excitation line.
Accomplished software knowledge
Microsoft office, linux, catia v5, abaqus, notions on fortran, ansys fluent, VBA, Python scripting, FocusGEO, Hifly
Astronomy: IRAF, VO Tools, Stellarium, Period04, Aladdin, APSYNSIM, TopCat, DistroAstro, VOSpec, Splat, Xsepc
[SATELLITE SYSTEMS ENGINEER] | [ELECNOR DEIMOS CASTILLA LA MANCHA] | [FEBRUARY 2014 – JUNE 2014] [PUERTOLLANO, SPAIN]
· Accomplished knowledge of the whole system of Satellite Deimos-2 and interaction with Satellite manufacturers (Satrec Initiavite). Deimos-2 is a high resolution Earth Observation Satellite in a Sun-synchronous orbit.
· Development of Procedures, Test Campaigns (E2E Tests, FDIR Tests) and Specifications for the DEIMOS-2 Satellite.
[SPACECRAFT OPERATIONS ENGINEER] [MISSION PLANNING MANAGER] | [ELECNOR DEIMOS CASTILLA LA MANCHA] | [JUNE 2014 – JUNE 2015] [PUERTOLLANO, SPAIN]
· Ground Segment operations engineer
· LEO Satellite 24/7 Engineer during Launch
· Regular and On-Call ground Segment Engineer during LEOP and commissionig. Interaction with Flight Dynamics Engenieering group for orbit optimization.
· Mission Planning Manager:
· Analysis of contacts with polar and local Ground Stations. Development of payload scenarios for image taking. ICD Control
· Report and procedure developer
· Coordination with Mission Planning Software Developer
[SATELLITE OPERATIONS AND FLIGHT DYNAMICS ENGINEER] [HISPASAT] | [JUNE 2015 - Now] [MADRID, SPAIN]
· Satellite operations engineer for Airbus, SS Loral, Thales, Orbital ATK and OHB Platforms including SSL1300, Spacebus 2000, Eurostar 3000, Star2 and Sgeo
· GEO Satellite Fleet 24/7 Engineer
· Regular and On-Call engineer for nominal and contigency satellite operations ( AOCS, Thermal, Propulsion, DHS, Payload)
· Flight Dynamics engineer for orbit determination, maneuver planning, drift relocations and reorbitation strategies.
· Classical and electric propulsion (SPT propulsion)
· On-site LEOP assistance at manufacturer´s place (maneuver plan from Launch to GTO, LEOP operations etc.) [Palo Alto, CA]
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.