Objective: To obtain a full-time position with a focus on space exploration, space research or systems engineering.
University of Maryland, College Park, MD GPA: 3.1
Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering Expected Graduation: May 2015
Gemstone - Honors Research Program Expected Citation: May 2015
HONORS AND SOCIETIES:
President's Scholarship to University of Maryland
Member of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Undergraduate Research Assistant - Dr. Anya Jones’s Low Reynolds Number Aerodynamics Lab Spring 2014 - Present
· Developed and designed complex water jet system independently for towing tank
· Overcame challenges and new problems in quick, decisive, and effective manner
· Adapted and improved design to meet changing design requirements
· Researched and learned new material quickly to ensure quality of adapted design
· Collaborated with professionals to accomplish tasks outside areas of expertise
Team QUANTUM SEA - Gemstone - Dr. Jeremy Munday Spring 2012 - Present
Team Liaison and Lab Subgroup
· Mentored by Dr. Munday, recipient of NASA Early Career Faculty Award in 2012
· Directed troubleshooting of experiments, wrote detailed procedure, and set lab guidelines to reduce error
· Improved robustness and reliability of testing setup for performing multiple solar cell efficiency tests
· Displayed initiative and foresight by pressing group to act and holding members accountable
Permanent Mars Settlement Design Project - ENAE484 Fall 2014 and Spring 2015
Crew Systems Group
· Designing EVA accommodations, air revitalization, waste management, and emergency systems
· Detailing all required components and materials to support people in transit to, from, and on Mars
· Determining feasibility, designing with current technology, and determining new, useful technologies
· Will participate in critical design reviews and final presentation of project
Engineering Success and Professionalism Workshop - AIAA Oct. 28, 2014
Event Coordinator and Main Presenter
· Chosen by the Aerospace Department and AIAA officers to advise new aerospace engineering students
· Coordinated the event, selected panelists, and created presentation
· Presented on how to be a successful engineer, get involved, and act with professional etiquette
Connect Mentor Program - Gemstone Summer 2013 - Fall 2014
· Assisted in summer orientation and introduced incoming freshman to the honors program
· Mentored and advised freshmen as they acclimated to college
University of Maryland ACHA D3 Ice Hockey Team - Fall 2011 - Fall 2013
· Played forward for the school's team with two practices and two games each week
· Assisted in coordinating two charity games to benefit American Vetdogs
Proficient in Matlab, Autodesk Inventor, LabView, C++, Visual Studio, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Space Systems Design, Space Propulsion and Power, Space Navigation and Guidance, Vibration and Aeroelasticity, Aerospace Structures, Control of Aerospace Systems, Spaceflight Dynamics, and Dynamics of Aerospace Systems
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.