Date of birth: 25/01/1990
• 1st June 2015 – Today
ACCENTURE - Management Consulting Analyst (Madrid, Spain)
Management Consulting Analyst on multiple projects for one of the biggest European Aerospace & Defence Companies, with a focus on optimizing production processes.
Responsible for designing and defining the functionalities of diverse solutions based on new and emerging technologies (Augmented Reality, Big Data etc.)
Management of multidisciplinary teams to carry through the different projects being developed in multiple sites across Spain at once.
• 15th April 2015 – 15th May 2015
ALTRAN - Junior Consultant (Madrid, Spain)
Engineering Internship: Short stay at Altran’s internal R+D department as a member on a project to design a linked leading edge suction – wingtip blowing solution to investigate the likelihood such systems could have in reducing an aircraft’s fuel consumption.
• 4th February 2014 – 11th November 2014
DEIMOS Space, Elecnor DEIMOS (Tres Cantos, Spain).
Master thesis internship: “Flight Trajectory Reconstruction of Re-entry Vehicles”.
The project involved the construction and comparison of a series of Kalman filters for the accurate reconstruction of re-entry trajectories.
• 1st July 2013 – 30th September 2013
EADS summer internship, Airbus Military (Getafe, Spain).
3 month internship at the conversion line of civil A330 to A330 MRTT (Flight-line subdivision). Logistic support to Aircraft Maintenance Technicians (categories A, B1 and B2) in the maintenance of operational A330 MRTT and in last stages of the conversion line.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• September 2008 – 11th November 2014
Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Aeronáuticos, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid.
MEng Aerospace Engineer
Option: Space Vehicles & Missiles systems.
Main subjects included: Thermodynamics, Fluid dynamics, Aerodynamics, Aircraft and Spacecraft Structures, Composite Materials, Electronics and Electrical Circuits, Jet & Rocket Engines, Flight Dynamics, Orbital Mechanics, Production Systems, Space Systems.
Group project: Preliminary design of an Early Warning LEO constellation. Within a team of 7, I was assigned the roll of Mission Specialist. The project involved intensive teamwork as well as the use of STK.
Master project “Flight Trajectory Reconstruction of Re-entry Vehicles”: The project’s grade was 95%.
• September 2001 – June 2008
European School of Brussels I (Uccle)
Secondary education. European Baccalaureate (Grade 91/100). Opted for the advance courses on Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Obtained an average of 91% with a 100% and a 98.5% on maths and physics respectively.
MOTHER TONGUE: SPANISH
• Reading skills: Excellent
• Writing skills: Good
• Verbal skills: Excellent
• Reading skills: Good
• Writing skills: Basic
• Verbal skills: Good
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal, and competent presenting factual information in a clear and effective manner, due to the numerous projects, essays and presentations during my degree.
• Strong organization and time management skills developed to fulfil all the projects and assignments required by my degree.
• Comfortable working in teams, gained by being part of numerous group projects and also by the 4 years I played waterpolo at a semi-professional level at the Royal Brussels Poseidon Club.
• Acquainted with the everyday life of an engineering department due to an internship in Deimos Space to carry out the master project.
• Experience and knowledge in maintenance processes, production planning and control systems, obtained working 3 months at the hangars of Airbus Military (now Airbus Defence & Space).
• Strong background of Maths and Physics, as well as its applications to Aeronautics and Space Systems, all fundamental to obtain my master degree.
• Broad scientific interests and naturally curious, which have allowed me to build up strong critical thinking as well as analytical and numerical skills.
• Good command of the MS suite, using it extensively during my studies to produce reports, essays and presentations as well as data analysis.
• Experienced with STK10, CatiaV5, Visual Studio and Matlab, used to carry out diverse projects. Matlab in particular was used intensively during my master project.
• Knowledge of Fortran90 and C++.
• Able to perform exceptionally well in a multicultural environment due to studying in a European School, sharing classrooms with students from all around Europe, and being close friends with many of them.
• Geographically mobile and flexible, able to adapt quickly to new environments due to my vast international experience.
• Driver licence (B).
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.