1 Jul 2018 – Present DSI Ground Segment Engineer consultant for ESA/ESRIN
SERCO, Frascati (Rome, Italy)
▪ Project Manager for Landsat and ALOS project within the ESA-SERCO DSI (Data Service Initiative) Contract: the project goal is to collect, consolidate and process the satellites EO data and then disseminate the products for the community.
11 Dec 2017 – 29 Jun 2017 Software System Engineer consultant for Leonardo (Campi Bisenzio, Florence)
Segula Techonlogies s.r.l., Prato (Italy)
▪ Development of automatic data analysis GUI for a multi-spectral imager for military avionic within the project AIDA-Skyward.
▪ Writing of internal SW technical manuals.
▪ Writing of experimental qualification procedure document.
3 Nov 2011 – 30 Nov 2017 Research Fellowship at National Institute of Nuclear Physics, National Laboratory of Frascati (INFN-LNF), Italy
- Research Fellowship, from 15/06/2016 to 30/11/2017 (Research fellow n. 17879/2016)
- Software System Engineer Consultant for Aerotecno s.r.l. (Rome Italy), from 1/02/2014 to 1/06/2016
- Educational Grant, from 3/11/2011 to 31/01/2014 (scholarships n. 14855 and 14275)
▪ Software Engineer for space climatic test facility control, data analysis and test reports at SCF_Lab.
▪ AIT/AIV and Thermal Test Engineer for LaRRI a space optics array for JPL InSight, and other optical arrays for NASA, ESA, ASI, ISRO and Italian Ministry of Defence.
▪ Optical simulation and AIT of INCA, a ground radar retroreﬂector for Italian Ministry of Defence.
▪ Software Engineer within the project ETRUSCO-2 (INFN-ASI), and writing of technical manual and project documents.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Jan 2014 – Jul 2017 Physics PhD (XXIX cycle)
Università della Calabria - UNICAL, Rende (Italy)
▪ AIT/AIV and thermal test engineer of INRRI and MoonLIGHT-2, a retroreﬂector payloads for respectively EXOMARS and Moon Express.
▪ Software Engineer for General Relativity simulations.
Jan 2015 – Dec 2015 Master: Europrogettazione 2014-2020
EU Innovation srl, Bologna (Italy)
▪ Writing and management of European projects with focus on the Horizon 2020 program
Nov 2015 – Nov 2015 Embedded open Source electronics: Arduino
Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare, Frascati (Rome) (Italy)
Sep 2006 – Apr 2010 Master Degree in Astronomy and Astrophysics (110/110)
Università di Roma "Sapienza", Rome (Italy)
▪ SW and HDW development for cryogenics and vacuum systems for a far-IR detector and detector calibration.
▪ Atmospheric simulations, data analysis and optical simulations for MITO telescope.
Sep 2002 – Oct 2006 Bachelor Degree in Physics and Astrophysics (98/110)
Università di Roma "Sapienza", Rome (Italy)
Mother tongue Italian
▪ Exam committee member of Physics I-II at E-Campus
▪ Experience in work with group of 5-10 elements
▪ Teaching at high school students at Private School Gasparrini, Tivoli
▪ Oral presentation at various international conferences-workshops
Organisational / managerial skills
▪ Tutor of bachelor and master degree for engineering student
Basic: FORTRAN90, C®, ZEMAX®
Intermediate: LATEX®, OpenOffice®, Linux® CentOS®
Advanced: LabVIEW®, MATLAB®, IDL®, Office® package, Windows® and iOS®
▪ Ancient history
(Reference letters available on request)
▪ Ing. Emanuele Guadagnoli, Head of Imagers “Land & Naval Defence Electronics / LoB Optronics / Leonardo S.p.A. (Campi Bisenzio), email: guadagnoli.emanuele(at)leonardocompany.com
▪ Ing. Davide Miceli, Head of Aero & Defence Business Line and Rome Pole Manager for SEGULA, email: davide.miceli(at)segulagrp.com
▪ Prof. Marco Schioppa, PhD, Associate Physics professor at UNICAL, email: marco.schioppa(at)fis.unical.it
▪ Dr. Claudio Cantone, PhD, EuroGammaS site manager for ELI-NP INFN Project, email: claudio.cantone(at)lnf.infn.it
▪ Prof. Marco de Petris, PhD, Associate Physics professor at “Sapienza”, email: marco.depetris(at)roma1.infn.it
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.