· Oct 2012-Present: Institut d’Astrophysique Spatiale (IAS), Instrumental Thesis in Astrophysics, Orsay, France
Study of cosmic ray interaction with Planck/HFI instrument
Characterization of sub-mm and X-ray detectors
Experiences on helium thermal exchange in a cryogenic system
· Oct 2011-Sept 2012: Thales Alenia Space, Propulsion Functional Chain Engineer, via Sophia Conseil, Cannes, France
Functional chain engineer for satellite propulsion on multiple programs
Qualification test manager on the “tubing” sub-system
· Avril-Septembre 2011: Zodiac Aerospace – IN-LHC, Product Engineer, via Sophia Conseil, Châteaudun, France
Qualification test manager. In permanent contact with client/suppliers/engineers
· Mars 2010-Avril 2011: Institut d’Astrophysique Spatiale (IAS), Research Engineer, Orsay, France
Daily operations on the Planck satellite. Data base management on clusters
Study of Planck/HFI internal thermal exchanges
· 2008-2011: ELISA, PIMCA Student’s Project (Radiation belts study) – Full realization of a nanosatellite
Bases of project management and technical design. Students supervising
Preliminary studies, Mission analysis (STK, OMERE, SPENVIS)
· Current: Ph.D. Student in Astrophysics, Paris-Sud et Paris 7
Co-supervising IAS (Paris-Sud) and APC (Paris 7). In partnership with NASA-JPL/Caltech, Cambridge University
Co-financing CNRS / CNES
· 2010: Engineer Degree in Aerospace and Aeronautic Sciences (ELISA school), St Quentin
“Energetic & Propulsion” and “Spacecraft Engineering” options
· 2005: French Scientific baccalaureate, Equivalent to a GCE A-level, Paris area, France
·Scientific and Technical Skills:
Sciences: Astroparticle – Astrophysics – Nuclear physics
Instrumentation: Sub-mm and X-ray detectors – Wiring – Measure
Cryogenics: Thermal Study – Sub-Kelvin experimentation
Scientific Computing: Algorithm processing – Statistical studies – Simulation
· Engineering Skills:
Project Management: Technical reviews – Client/supplier management
Product Development: Preliminary draft – 3D Modeling – Integration
Product Qualification: Bench-testing – Test process – Qualification
· Software Skills:
Simulation and Programming: IDL, Python, Labview, MATLAB,Simulink, UNIX
Thermal and Fluid Dynamics: ANSYS 12, Fluent 6.3,TMG
Space Mission: STK 9,OMERE V3, SPENVIS
3D Modeling: Catia V5 R19,IDEAS 6
French: Mother Language
English: Fluent – TOEIC Score: 900
· Géonaute Price in #ActInSpace 2014 (hackathon-like)
· Student Life:
Elected as representative of PhD students at the Laboratory Council (2014-2015)
Founder and president of the ELISA Engineering School Alumni Association (2010-2014)
· Conferences Organization:
Young scientists employment conference (IAS)
IAS days 2014 (lab workshop)
Elbereth 2013 (for Astro. PhD students from Paris)
Planck Conference 2011 (first results)
·Scouting: Member and organizer in French secular and co-ed scout group.
· A.F.P.S:Certificate of First Aid (CFA)
Communication – Science Popularization:
· Scientific Publications:Five scientific publications in Astronomy & Astrophysics and Journal of Low Temperature Physics. ADS link
Young students (middle and high school), year-long. Science and research discovery
Five interns during PhD on computing and experiment subjects
- Champ Libre Association: Astrophysics conferences in prison
Organization of a one-day workshop on energy sources for elementary and middle school students (MISS, Univ. Paris-Sud)
Organizer/presenter in different exhibitions of science popularization (”Faites de la science”, ”Exposition ZOOM”)
· Pégase Association:Science awareness workshops in elementary school
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.