AT&T Global Network Services [2009 – 2017]
Senior System Analyst, Information Technology.
State Scientific Library [2008 – 2009]
Systems Engineer, Information Technology.
Calinet Scotland, UK [2007 – 2008]
General assistant, customer service and freelance web designer during my summer trips in Scotland.
Roco GmbH [2004 – 2007]
Production engineering and data administration in production database Baan-4. Freelance web designer alongside main job.
Technical University of Kosice [2013 – 2016]
PhD doctorate, aerospace, GNSS, planetary exploration systems. PhD thesis and research topic: Theoretical Concept of Small Satellite Navigation System for Mars.
Oxford College ODL [2009 – 2010]
Distance Learning Centre – National Open College Network, Oxford, United Kingdom. Distance study of web design, web systems and SEO. Passed exams, awarded two diplomas from web design and one certificate. Final work – scientific web site about planet Mars and its research: (www.sciencemars.com).
Air Force Academy of gen.M.R.Stefanik [1999 – 2004]
University study in aerospace. I was working on student’s research of the satellite navigation system – final approach for landing using the satellite system NAVSTAR GPS/DGPS. For this research I was awarded two diplomas. The university study I have finished by passing the state exams in specialization – air traffic control and navigation and I was awarded the University Diploma with university Master’s degree – Master of Science in Aeronautics – MSc
Levice High School [1995 – 1999]
Focused on natural sciences and IT - passed state exams (A Levels) in English, Slovak language, Geography and Economics.
• research of advanced satellite navigation technologies for planet Mars (GNSS)
• research in area of Mars exploration systems
• study of planetary conditions of Mars (influence of morphology and ionosphere of Mars on GNSS)
• satellite navigation systems, planetary exploration systems
More details at www.jozefkozar.com
• operating system MS Windows (all versions)
• operating system Linux Ubuntu (8.04, 9.10, 6.01)
• operating system Apple Mac OS 10.9.02
• air traffic control visual systems – LETVIS
• Microsoft Office (all versions), SUN Open Office (all versions)
• various graphic editors (ie. Gimp)
• various web editors (ie. Adobe Dreamweaver, NVU)
• database system BAAN IV – 1,5 years as data administrator
• VoIP telephony (IPT Cisco platform CCM), IP phones, IP software phones
• support of VPN, teleconferences and telecommunications, LAN/WAN
• domain administrator in Active Directory, MS Exchange
• installations of hardware and software (Win, Linux, Mac OSx)
• remote administration and support
• web content management systems (WP, Joomla, Drupal)
• programming - HTML, CSS
• SEO – search engine optimization
• VMware, Oracle VirtualBox – virtual desktop solutions
• RIM BlackBerry Enterprise Server administrator (v 4.2, v 5.0)
• BlackBerry Device Server administrator (v 10)
• handheld support – BlackBerry, iPhone
• incident management processes in IT operations team
• change management and critical services monitoring
• training and tutoring of new joinees of the IT department/team
• professional IT customer service and support (5 years on IT helpdesk)
OTHER EDUCATION / COURSES
• Artificial Intelligence Planning – online distance study - finished with certificate, Edinburgh University, Scotland, UK
• Web Design – Oxford ODL, DLC, United Kingdom – 2 diplomas
• Web Design – NOCN, United Kingdom – certificate
• Six Sigma – white belt trained (AT&T internal exams, internal corporate certification)
• English language certificate of aviation English – NATO certification S3
• Microsoft Sharepoint 2010 basics – online training
• English – full professional proficiency, certificate
• Slovak – native
• Czech – native
• German – pre-intermediate/beginner (learning)
• European driving licenses B, B1, A
• The Planetary Society, Pasadena, California, USA
• European Research Infrastructure for Planetary Science
• Commission on Planetary Cartography of International Cartographic Association
• Astronomical Society at Slovak Academy of Sciences
MY PROS AND CONS
• I am communicative person, self-confident, reliable and team player. Always ready to learn anything new.
• I cannot have business trips (because I have dog).
AVAILABILITY FOR NEW EMPLOYER
• I am available for relocation and for new job opportunity. Currently I am employed and my leaving notice period will last 2 months
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.