Sex Male, Date of birth 19/04/1983
2016 - now Project coordinator of Control Systems group – Mechatronics at Porsche Engineering Services s.r.o., Mechatronics Department
▪ Project management in R&D
▪ Project acquisition – project definition and analysis, estimation of workload, outline of the project, critical path definition and possible problem identification with mitigation measures suggestion
▪ Project management – requirement specification development and review, discussion with industrial and academic partners, project initialization and startup, project review, progress monitoring
2015 - 2016 Development Engineer – Mechatronics at Porsche Engineering Services s.r.o., Mechatronics Department
▪ Autonomous driving control systems – C based programming language implementation
▪ Software testing, test drive and data analysis Highly non-linear and variable friction based system analysis
▪ High performance control system design for a system with friction
▪ ABS and braking performance enhancement feasibility study, torque vectoring
▪ Electric drive-train vibration mitigation active control system design, analysis and validation
2013 - 2015 Postdoc at Technical University of Denmark Technical University of Denmark, Department of Wind Energy, Wind turbine structures section
▪ Wind turbine control system development (Matlab&Simulink, FORTRAN) ▪ Wind turbine structural load active control system development
▪ Aerodynamic model analysis and implementation
▪ Atmospheric model analysis and implementation
▪ Sensor data fusion and unmeasurable disturbance estimation
▪ Implementation and validation of wind turbine non-linear aero-servo-elastic model (HAWC2)
▪ Load analysis based on high fidelity simulations (Unix based cluster computations, shell scripting)
Business or sector University, R&D
2013 Research Engineer LMS International A Siemens Business, Leuven
▪ Flexible structure dynamics analysis
▪ Car flexible body control system design (Matlab, Ansys)
▪ Test scenario development, validation and assessment
▪ Rapid prototyping (Matlab, Real time Unix based operation system)
Business or sector Automotive Industry, R&D
2008 – 2012 Full time (2006 -2008 Part time) Researcher Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Department of Control Engineering, Aero-space group
▪ Atmospheric and spacecraft flight mechanics modeling, analysis and validation
▪ Aircraft linearized dynamical model, considering flexible structure dynamics, analysis and simulation
▪ Flight control system development based on classical and modern control techniques (Matlab&Simulink)
▪ Optimization techniques – convex synthesis (actuators reference signal generation for feed-forward control) and actuator position optimization
▪ Implementation of non-linear Simulink model for control system design, validation and assessment
▪ Case study implementation for demonstration and analysis purposes ▪ Results presentation
▪ Negotiation with project partners on technical and management level (mainly in English)
▪ Preparation and analysis of project workflow, risk assessment and mitigation
▪ Project proposals preparation (three out of five were successful )
Business or sector University, R&D
2008 - 2012 Teaching assistant Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Department of Control Engineering, Aero-space group; Erasmus mundus – SpaceMaster program consortium member
▪ Participated on the tutoring of master and bachelor level courses (including SpaceMaster) , namely:
▫ Aircraft and spacecraft control systems design (important coordinate systems introduction and transformation, rigid body flight mechanics introduction and model development, sensors and actuators introduction, control system development involving both, basic control techniques and optimization based methods, failure detection systems)
▫ Dynamical systems theory (analysis of non-linear and linear systems dynamics, modeling and identification techniques of dynamical system, simulations)
▫ Control systems
▫ Robust and optimal control system design
▪ Co-supervisor of several master thesis including SpaceMaster program students
Business or sector University
2010 (6 months) Internship EADS Innovation work (now Airbus); Germany
▪ Complex flight dynamics linearized model analysis and validation.
▪ Design of a non-linear mathematical model of electrically driven actuators for the purposes of the ACFA 2020 project.
▪ Development of an aircraft robust control system for the purposes of fuel management strategy optimization.
▪ Development of a feed-forward Gust load alleviation system (European patent No. 11175857.9 - 1239).
Business or sector Industry, R&D
2009 (8 weeks) Internship Utah State University & Space dynamic Laboratory
▪ CubeSat flight dynamics analysis
▪ Sensors and actuators modeling and assessment
▪ CubeSat spacecraft attitude control system design
Business or sector University
2008 - 2012 Researcher and developer Rockwell automation, Prague, Czech Republic
▪ Software development, testing and validation
▪ Testing, analyses and implementation of new technologies
Business or sector Industry
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
2008-2012 Doctoral degree (Ph.D.) – Control Engineering and Robotics (EQF level 8) Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Department of Control Engineering
▪ Courses: Adaptive methods of signal processing, Linear Matrix Inequalities, Linear systems, Aircraft control systems, Flexible structure control, Optimization methods
▪ Technical skills: Non-linear and linear dynamical systems modeling and analysis, Flight mechanics of a rigid body as well as flexible structure craft analysis, Dynamical model development based on physical insight, Control system development using classical as well as optimization based techniques, Optimization
2002-2008 Master degree (Ing.) – Control Engineering (EQF level 7) Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Department of Control Engineering
▪ Selected courses: Mathematics (6 semesters), Statistics, Linear algebra, Physics, Programming methodologies, Cybernetics and artificial intelligence, Sensors and transducers, Data transmission, Radio detection and navigation, System reliability and quality management, Signal and image processing, Theory of dynamical systems, Non-linear systems, Optimal decision and control, Intelligent robotics, Robust control, etc.
▪ Technical skills: Non-linear aircraft dynamics model development and implementation in Matlab and Simulink, Flight scenarios simulations, Linearized flight dynamics model development, Extended Kalman filter development, sensors and actuators modeling
Mother tongue(s) Czech
Other language(s) UNDERSTANDING SPEAKING WRITING
English C2 C2 C1
Danish A1 B2 A1
Swedish B2 B2 A2
Russian B2 A2 B1
German A1 B1 A1
▪ Negotiation with project partners – from project preparation and initial phase, trough design requirements update up to system validation and verification (by participating in several industrial projects, ACFA2020, Fly-by-wire system for light combat aircraft and Stabilised platform for UAV aircraft)
▪ Results presentation and defence – as a Ph.D. student via conference presentations, as a project member presenting project results
▪ Explanation of theoretical and practical aspect of problem – asa teaching assistant explaining theory as well as formulate assignment of student projects , as a master thesis co-supervisor involved in numerous discussion with students, as a team member in industry discussing solution plans Organisational / managerial skills
▪ leadership (as a teaching assistant responsible for class of 10 -20 students, as master thesis co-supervisor)
▪ Project proposal preparation including technical content, resources planning and finance (as a Ph.D. student responsible for project application and participated on project management) Job-related skills
▪ Planning and Scheduling (as researcher at CTU, LMS and DTU responsible for solution plan development and required resources allocation)
▪ Risk management/mitigation (as a researcher responsible for risk evaluation and possible mitigation) ]
▪ Programming languages – C, C++, C#, Java, FORTRAN, Assembler, Pascal, PHP&SQL
▪ Professional command of Matlab & Simulink, Microsoft Office™ tools and LaTex
▪ Average command of Maple, HAWC2, PLC
▪ Basic command of Ansys, LabView, OrCAD and AutoCad
▪ Electronic system - Electronic circuits design and analysis techniques, assembly and diagnostics. Sensors and transducers, signal processing, data transmission, electrical measurements and instrumentation
▪ Independent study and information acquisition (scientific journals and books)
▪ Archery, swimming, airsoft, bush craft, skiing and diving
▪ A, B
▪ Haniš T. and Hromčík M.; Optimal sensors placement and spillover suppression, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 28 (2012) 367–378.
▪ Haniš T. and Hromčík M.; Lateral control for flexible BWB high-capacity passenger aircraft; Proceedings of the 18th IFAC World Congress, 2011 [CD-ROM]. Bologna: IFAC, 2011, p. 7233-7237. ISBN 978-3-902661-93-7.
▪ Wildschek A., Hanis T. and Stroscher, F.; L infinity-Optimal Feed-forward Gust Load Alleviation Design for a large Blended Wing Body Airliner; 4th European Conference for Aerospace Sciences [CD-ROM]. SaintPetersburg: Eucass, 2011.
▪ Wildschek A.and Haniš T.; Methods and apparatus for minimizing dynamic structural loads of an aircraft, EADS - IW, European patent No. 11175857.9 - 1239, Munich, 2011.
▪ Active control for flexible aircraft 2020 (ACFA 2020). EC funded (FP7), starting April 2008. Coordinator: EADS, Munich, Germany.
▪ Fly-by-wire system for light combat aircraft. Contractor: Aero Vodochody. Supported by Ministry of Industry and Trade Czech Republic.
▪ Stabilised platform for UAV aircraft. Contractor: VTUL PVO Prague, CZ.
▪ European Conference for Aerospace Sciences 2009, 2011
▪ IFAC World Congress 2011
▪ European Control Conference 2009
▪ Prof. Ing. Michael Šebek, DrSc. (Head of Department of Control Engineering, CTU) sebekm1(at)fel.cvut.cz
▪ Doc. Ing. Martin Hromcik, Ph.D. (Diploma/Dissertation theses supervisor, CTU) xhromcik(at)fel.cvut.cz
▪ Dr. Andreas Wildschek (EADS internship supervisor) Andreas.wildschek(at)airbus.com
▪ Dr. Martin A. Eder (Researcher at DTU Wind, colleague) maed(at)dtu.dk
▪ Ing. Jana Mulačová, MSc. (DTU Space, schoolmate) jana(at)space.dtu.dk
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.