Electronics Engineer in 1983 at ITIS G. Galilei Livorno
• ACTUAL POSITION
Emploied at KAYSER Italia SRL as: Projetc Manager and Senior System Engineer See web : http://www.kayser.it/
• AREAS OF SPECIALISATION AND EXPERIENCE
My experience of last twentyfive years as project engineer, firstly in Italian Defence Navy Company and then as Electronics Engineer, Project Manager, Proposal Manager and System Engineer in the aerospace/military and industry, poses myself before as Manufacturing Director and then as Technical Director of the Research & Development Department of the Kayser Italia SRL. See web In the job experience I have due a reached good knowledge in electronic, mechanic, thermal and software design, leading engineering teams for the definition, development, manufacturing, qualification/verification tests and commissioning of space products. Furthermore based on my different experiences, I can tell I'm a high versatile engineer, able to face and solve problems in several engineering areas: moreover I'm open-mind person and a good interpersonal relations builder, always ready to learn things and face new work challenges.
Here are the main activities and my knowledge in the projects development:
- Management of technical-economic proposals with preparation of contractual documentation
- Effective negotiation of technical issues regarding the HW definitions and implementation of the electrical requirements.
- System analysis with preparations of technical documentation as: System Specifications, Interface Control Documents, Qualification and Verification Test procedures, etc.
- Definition of the rules and of the procedures to be applied for the qualification of the developed HW.
- HW system/Board detailed design of power and analogue I/Fs (data-handling and power conversions).
- Technical reviews of project documentations.
- Coordination of the technical department, composed of mechanical and electrical designers.
- Planning and coordinating the activities of the technical office , ensuring compliance with standards set by the company,
- Problems solving activities.
• PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- 20 Years of experience for design, development, manufacturing and qualification/verification for electronics equipment.
- Technical coordination, team leading, management and definitions and support to integration and testing programm for equipment, subsystem, instruments and operations.
- Technical management of the electrical/mechanical internal and external I/Fs and their concepts definition, implementation, qualification and verification.
- Designer of electronic analog hardware in detail with oversight of the concepts related to the system harnessing, power I/Fs and analogue part of data-handling systems.
- Definition of the schedule for design/development phase and monitoring the progress of the design.
- Definition of the Interface requirements of the instruments/payloads and reviews the design to meet the general specification.
- EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
1984-1985 Military service: Telecommunication – Radio Bridge Com.
1986 – 1991 Whitehead Motofides (http://www.wass.it/WASSWEB/) Electronic Engineer Major Tasks: Micro-electronics Designer: Analog and power conditioning Harnessing PCB Designer Instruments electronics laboratory technician Responsible for EMC/EMI Military certification
1991 – 1993 Kayser Italia Srl (http://www.kayser.it) Electronic Project Engineer Major Tasks: Micro-electronics Designer: analogue and power conditioning Harnessing PCB Designer Instruments electronics laboratory technician Responsible for EMC/EMI Space/Mil/Ind Qualifications ESA Qualified micro-electronics welder
1993 – 1995 Project Manager & Electronic Project Engineer Major Tasks: As above with additional Project Management activities
1995 – 1999 Electronic Project Engineer, Project Manager & System Engineer Major Tasks: Project Management and System Engineer
2000 – 2003 Manufacturer and Development Dep. Manager Major Tasks: Coordination of Manufacturing Department and its human resources Reviews of the designs for all project regarding Mechanics and Electronics development aspects. Purchasing and Stock Manager Responsible of Instruments electronics laboratory Responsible of manufacturing laboratory Responsible for EMC/EMI for Space Qualifications equipment/devices Functional and Qualification tests procedures reviewer
2003 – 2006 R&D Department Director and Company Strategic Board element Major Tasks: Management of technical resources (Mechanics, Electronics and Software) Reviews of the designs for all projects: Systems, Mechanics, electronics and software System definition and Proposal Manager (Technical part) for all the project Coordination of: HW Development manager, SW development Manager
2006 – 2010 A&G Engineering Srl (http://www.aegengineering.it) Administrative President and R&D Department Director Major Tasks: Management of technical human resources (electronics, mechanics, Software) Reviews of the designs: Systems, Mechanics, electronics and software Coordination of HW Development, SW development Manager Micro-Electronics Designer: analogue and power conditioning, harnessing Mechanics Designer Purchasing and Stock Manager PCB Designer: Analogue, Power and Digital
2010-2011 IOT EADS Leiden: Vitrociset Contractor (http://www.dutchspace.nl) Major Tasks: Payload Integration Manager: ASIM, EPO Greenhouse, PCDF Download, FSL VMU
From 2011 KAYSER Italia SRL (http://www.kayser.it) Major Tasks: Payload and Platform Manager: HAMTV Senior System Engineer: ACLS
• SPACE MAJOR PROJECTS/ACTIVITIES:
Sounding Rockets : 1991 : Project Management and I/Fs Reviewer: TEXUS 31 (ESTEC) Sub to ERNO Service module refurbishment and mission campaign 1994 : Proposal Manager and Project Engineer: GABRIEL (ESTEC) Sub to ERNO Feasibility study on Peak Pool Boiling Experiment 1996 : Project Manager, Project Engineer e System Manager GABRIEL (ESTEC) – Prime Experiment module design and development of Prof. Grassi’s experiment on Peak Pool Boiling with and without electric field Flown on MASER 7 (1996) MASER 8 (1999) Russian Satellites and NASA: 1991: Project Engineer: BioBox Power supply (Photon) 1993: Proejct Engineer: BioRack Centrifughe control electronics and Power supply for BioRack Facility (Shuttle) 1994: Project Engineer: MOMO Peltier control system (PCS) and GSE 1998 : Project Manager, Project Engineer and System Manager: FLUIDPAC (ESTEC) - Sub to VDD Facility for fluid studies Design and manufacturing of electrical interfaces (E-BOX) , harnessing, Peltier controller, EGSE. Flown on Foton 12 (1999) Refurbishment for Foton M1 (2002) Design &dev. of ARIEL Cell 1999-200: Electronics Project Engineer: ROSETTA - Design and development of breadboard of drill and carousel control for Shark subsystem (1999) 2002 : System Engineer: Elite S2 TM manufacturing 2003 : Project Manager, Project Engineer and System Engineer ARIEL Experiment on FPF2 Mission on FOTON M2 2004 : Proposal manager (technica part) and System Engineer: GRADFLEX facility (Columbus MSG) SCORPI-T (Columbus BLB) ELITE-S2 FM Production & Integration (Columbus) 2005 : Proposal manager (technical part): IPE Facility (ISS) Proposal manager (technical part): MASK-II mission (ISS) System Engineer: STROMA on Cubic System Engineer: FOAM Phase-B (Columbus MSG) System Engineer: EAP Design supervisor Product Manager: ELITE-S2 FM Production & Integration ISS: 2010/2011 PIM ASIM PIM EPO Greenhouse PIM PCDF Download 2011 : Project Manager: HAMVIDEO Project Proposal Manager: ACLS Avionics Sub-System as sub-contractor of Astrium 2012/2013: System Engineer: ACLS Avionics Sub-System
Military: 1986: Harnessing for data acquisition system related to saline torpedo batteries test 1987-1988: ACE101A wire driven torpedo test equipments 1988-2001: Electronics/mechanical and PCB designer for underwater torpedo coded guidance system by ultra-sound. 2003: System Engineer and Electronics Engineer for acquisition system for test the Tank optic system.
Satellite: 1995 : Project Engineer: TEMISAT (Telespazio) –Design and development and launch of a Microsatellite, EGSE, OCC and tracking. (1993) Industrial: 2000: System Engineer and Electronics Engineer for railway acquisition system 2006: System Engineer and Electronics Engineer for a battery wire-less acquisition system for external fixing bone tool. Patent registered. Green Energy: 20010: System Engineer and Electronics Engineer for low cost and portable wind tower GPRS data acquisition system design. A project to evaluate wind turbine installation 2011: System Engineer and Electronics Engineer for GPRS data acquisition system design for electrical energy consumption of the telecom/wind/3G cellular antenna tower. 2006-2010: GPRS Photovoltaic field data acquisition system connected to solar inverter with interface for irradiance sensors, anemometric sensor and string box.
Domestic: 2006-2010: GPRS commands interface for Home remote control: thermal control, alarm and gate opener.
• STAGES: - Practical EMI Fixes” from Interference Control Technologies Inc at CESI Milano. - Application of the EEC directive on electromagnetic compatibility in electrical end electronic equipment at the Politecnico di Torino - IAASS Space Safety Academy ISS Payload: Design & Operation Safety Course
• LINGUE STRANIERE: Good level of English both written and spoken (4th Level with First Certificate of British Schools).
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.