Satellite Communications Engineer with nearly 4 years experience in telecommunications and 1 year in teaching
IA University – Isfahan Branch 2005-2008
JahadDaneshgahi Institute of Higher Education 2002-2004
Associate degree of Computer
ParsOnline Company - Esfahan
Satellite Communications Engineer June 2011-Now
ParsOnline is only available company in IRAN that is offering GSM backhaul solution based on DVB/SCPC technology to its customer, MTNIrancell Company. In this project, satellite links are used for locations where don't have any solution like microwave for connectivity to the MTNIrancell BSC, So voice & GPRS traffics are transmitted by Satellite Transmission.
• Technical specialist of satellite links focused on GSM Backhaul solution over satellite
• Conversancy with Comtech HUB and remote devices like modulator (CDD-800), demodulator (CDD-880), Remote satellite router (CDM-840) and ACM (Adaptive Coding and Modulation) technology.
• Conversancy with E1 lines and Memotech devices (HUB & remote) like CXU-1280 and CXU-1010.
• Good knowledge of satellite iDirect HUB and its topics like TDM/TDMA technology, chassis, M1D1, M0D1, PP server, NMS server, tunnel switch, upstream switch, SAR, QoS, feathering, ibuilder, imonitor, isite, option file, falcon process.
• Good knowledge of bandwidth calculation and related topic like symbol rate, data rate, modulation, FEC, carrier spacing.
• Support and maintenance of all HUB devices during work/on call times.
• Monitoring, fault diagnostic and troubleshooting on satellite communications links in remote and HUB sides based on Parsonline NMS and PRTG.
• Working experience on devices used for satellite communication such as HPA, SSPA, BUC, LNB, TRF, Feed horn, OMT, Codan, Bias-T, APC switch, IP power switch and etc.
• Contact to the provider of satellite bandwidth in the cases of interference or doing cross-pol isolation test.
• Good knowledge of CCNA topics and working with router and switches in HUB side.
• Testing of equipment for the new and existing VSAT sites.
• Accepting tickets generated by ParsOnline ticketing system for down/disconnected links and finding root cause of issue and registering all done actions on ticket.
• Sending field support task to field service team and delivering tasks after checkingallparameters and requested/done actions.
• Technical follows on requests/emails from customer.
• Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.