------------------------- FLIGHT DYNAMICS AEROSPACE ENGINEER --------------------------
Oct. 2005 - Oct. 2006 Traineeship at Airbus Headquarters in Toulouse (Blagnac)
· Analysis of procurement chain change management for the aircraft A300 at the end of life of the product / Involvement in the Project “Wide Body 2050”
· Final thesis for Master developed on this topic entitled: “After-sales Services for Out-Of-Production Aircraft”
2007 - 2009 Engineer at the CNES / Cost Engineer of Orbital Projects in 0/A/B phases
In the procurement, sales and legal affairs directorate, for the department of experts in furnishers, cost estimation and price (DAJ/EF).
Works / Areas of responsibility:
· Cost estimation of the optical payload on board the ESA/CNES project “VGT Gap Filler”, presentation of this work at ESA (in the ESTEC, Netherlands)
· Several cost estimations for CNES satellite projects in phases 0 and A managed by the PASO team (Plateau d’Architecture des Systèmes Orbitaux): Dynagran-Impatch, Mistigri, Capacité Réactive
· Cost engineering support to several project offices in preliminary phases A and B: radar SWIM in CFOSat, ISIS platform (mini-satellites)
· Development of a new cost database for CNES orbital projects. Start of the database with data from Pleyades and Parasol satellites
January – Dec. 2010 Satellite Operator / Trajectory position (TRA) / Expert on the reference frame computation, attitude and rendezvous phase for ATV2 (Automated Transfer Vehicle 2) “Johannes Kepler” / A European Spatial Agency (ESA) project
Works / Areas of responsibility:
· Satellite Operations | TRA position: part of the team of Flight Dynamics (FDS) of the ATV control centre (ATV-CC) the TRA position realizes the precise computation of Ariane5 launch date, the manoeuvre plan, the main events of the mission timeline, the ultimate trajectory prediction, the computation of the reference frame, the attitude simulation, the deorbitation manoeuvres, the impact zone of the debris and the NOTAM computation, between others.
· Operational Qualification: TRA position procedures, software and data are developed and validated for each ATV mission
· T-OCF tool maintenance: a flight mechanics software in charge of the orbital control frame (OCF) and the attitude computation
· Mission Analysis: concerning the validity of all the OCF along the mission
· Interfaces: Airbus DS (Astrium at the time), GMV, ATOS, CS Satellite
Since January 2011 Satellite Operator / Trajectory position (TRA) / Expert on the orbital manoeuvres computation for the ATV program
In the Toulouse Spatial Centre directorate, in the on-board/ on-ground sub-directorate, for the department of orbital manoeuvres (DCT/SB/MO). 3 missions: ATV-3, ATV-4 and ATV-5 (on-going)
Works / Areas of responsibility:
· TRA position coordinator: technical coordination of a 4 engineers team, 3 trajectory operators (TRA) plus 1 additional technical assistant for up-coming demands on mission analysis and other activities
· Satellite Operations | TRA position (see previous description)
· Operational Qualification: (see previous description)
· Software Development | TRA position :
T-ORM (manoeuvres optimiser), TEXT (trajectory extrapolation),
T-OCF (orbital control frame and the attitude laws computation), T-RDV (computation of the rendezvous manoeuvres with the International Space Station, ISS), TDEM (re-entry manoeuvres optimiser)
· Mission Analysis: Specific Mission Analysis and Generic Mission Analysis for Phasing, Post-Escape, Parking or Contingency cases
· Interfaces: Airbus DS (ATV Users Manuals, satellite integrator), CS, ATOS (engineering support to TRA position), GMV (FDS software developer)
1997 - 2005 Aerospace Engineer Master degree by the Polytechnic University of Madrid (UPM) at the Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Aeronáuticos (ETSIA)
· Works: Preliminary design of a turboprop aircraft for 30 passengers
2009 CNES course on ACCES tool
2010 ESA/CNES training for ATV Satellite Operator
2012 EUROSAE training on Flight Mechanics « Mécanique Spatiale et Contrôle des Véhicules Spatiales » - 35 hours
2012 CNES training « Space Technology courses (TTVS) » - 70 hours
2013 CNES training on software coding with JAVA/ECLIPSE – 15 hours
2014 CNES training on software coding with PATRIUS (flight mechanics libraries developed in JAVA) + Usage of Celestia /and VTS 3D visualization tools) -22.5 hours
2012 Article publication at the 12th International Conference on Space Ops as co-author. Title: “Automated Transfer Vehicle Flight Dynamics System. Lessons Learnt”, Stockholm, Sweden
2014 Article presentation at the International Symposium on Space Flight Dynamics (ISSFD) as the main author. Title: “High Reactivity Maneuver Design in ATV Missions”, Applied Physics John Hopkins Laboratory, Laurel, Maryland.
SPANISH mother language
FRENCH full professional proficiency, DELF B2
ENGLISH professional proficiency
CODING Shell Unix-Linux, Fortran, Matlab/Scilab, Mathematica
ENGINEERING DESIGN Microstation, Solid Edge (basic level)
STRUCTURAL CALCULATION Catia (basic level)
COST ENGINEERING Price, CEDRE, ECOS, Estimlab,Crystalball
OTHER Microsoft office, Access, SVN, GDoc
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing is €450 (approx £400 or US$450) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user).
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.