LIDAR REMOTE-SENSING AND EARTH OBSERVATION
Date and place of birth:
27.08.1981 in Maisons-Alfort (France)
Active (LIDAR) and passive remote-sensing, atmospheric sounding, in-situ measurements, laser and electro-optic engineering, molecular spectroscopy, spaceborne data analysis
Water and carbon cycles, aerosols, atmospheric dynamics, radiative transfer
Research and Technology proposal, replies to call for tenders, activity reports
Research Engineer CNRS
IPSL: Institut Pierre Simon Laplace / LSCE, Saclay, France
Optical experimental development for LIDAR remote sensing
Consulting Activities :
- Project leader: development of mobile Ultra-Violet Raman Water-vapor, Aerosol LIDAR (WALI) and data retrieval algorithm : preparation of ADM-Aeolus mission validation
- Mediterranean project (HyMeX /ChArMEx): field deployment of WALI system: study of aerosol/water-vapor cycles and validation of IASI H2O level 2 product
- Development of an airborne canopy LIDAR as space demonstrator
- Léman-Baïkal project: field measurements and analysis of aerosol optical properties over Europe and Russia
- FENNEC project: analysis of saharan dust properties: in charge of ground and airborne LIDAR measurement and processing/analysis of ground-based, airborne and spaceborne LIDAR, passive remote sensing and ancillary data
Ph.D. Student CNES / Thalès Alenia Space
IPSL: Institut Pierre Simon Laplace / LMD, Palaiseau, France
Preparation of a space-borne DIAL LIDAR mission for atmospheric CO2 measurement
- Responsible ofWork Package “Spectral Characterization” of European Space Agency project PULSNIR (Pulsed Laser Source in NIR):
- metrology of an OPO laser source developed at ONERA (aerospace laboratory) and development of an Infra-Red tunable Tm,Ho:YLF laser cavity at 2 microns
- Link with ESA and partners
- CO2 high precision molecular spectroscopy (absorption/photoacoustic) at 2 µm
- Development of laser spectral shift correction method based on photoacoustic cell
- Numerical model of a space-borne DIAL LIDAR for CO2 remote-sensing: error budget and sensitivity study
- Field operator (supersite AMMA, Tamanrasset, Algeria) for validation of CALIOP mission
Engineer in training LEOSPHERE, Paris, France
- Backscatter LIDAR: development of a performance assessment algorithm
- Development of optical properties retrieval algorithms for backscatter LIDAR
Ph.D. in Physics: Optics and Atmospheric Physics
Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France - With honours
“DIAL LIDAR measurement of atmospheric CO2: preparation of a future space-borne mission” under the supervision of Dr. Pierre. H. FLAMANT
Master of Science in Fundamental Physics and Engineering Sciences: Laser-Materials
Université PARIS VII Denis Diderot, Paris, France - Cum Laude
Bachelor of Science in Physics
Université PARIS XII Val-de-Marne (Currently UPEC), Créteil, France
Operating Systems: Windows, LINUX,
Programming Language: Matlab, I.D.L
Graphical Language Software: Labview
Optical Design: ZEMAX
French: Mother tongue
English: Fluent (C.E.F.R level: C.1)
German: Intermediate (C.E.F.R level B.1)
“Laser accreditation” by CEA: French atomic and alternative energies research center
Driving license category B
2013: Léman-Baïkal Project (5 weeks), from France to Siberia
2012: HyMeX: Hydrological cycle in Mediterranean eXperiment (6 weeks), Menorca, Spain
2011: FENNEC airborne campaign (4 weeks), Fuerteventura, Spain
2011: FENNEC ground campaign (3 weeks), Marbella, Spain
2006: AMMA: African Monsoon Multidisciplinary Analysis (5 weeks), Tamanrasset, Algeria
Consulting for start-up CLS: optical design for navigation LIDAR
Consulting for CS: Pre-sales activities: reply to call for tenders: spatial image processing: spaceborne DIAL LIDAR
2011: FENNEC Science Meeting, Brighton, University of Brighton, Royaume Uni
2009: 3rd International Workshop on CO2 DIAL, NASA LARC, Virginia, U.S.A
2009: PULSNIR final meeting, ESA ESTEC, Noordwijk, Pays-Bas
2007: 1st International Workshop on CO2 DIAL, Université Pierre&Marie Curie, France
Sahara, Indonesia, La Reunion; Europe, U.S.A
Football (in charge of an ass
Sahara, Indonesia, La Réunion, Europe, U.S.A
Football (in charge of an association), Table tennis (national level for 5 years)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.