Date of birth:
Supply Chain: On Going Master Plan
• Developing Access Risk Register
• Risk identification and risk assessment meeting
• Risk and uncertainties analysis with Primavera Risk Analysis
• On Going Master Plan - Manage TAS-I overall Plan de Production (KPI – Pareto Analysis)
Supply Chain: Workload Network
• Planning and cost analysis in supply chain business unit. Interface between Project Manager and CFO in terms of Budgeting, Forecasting, Actual and Remaining costs through Oracle Primavera P6.
• 180M euro at completion total cost.
Some programs: Cosmo Second Generation, Globalstar, Blagovest etc.
Consultant Area Enterprise Project Management: project planning and controlling, project WBS and OBS definition, scheduling and updating processes (e.g. at Thales Alenia Space)
iPhone programmer, developing monitoring applications bank flows for BNL; developing business applications and general applications on order; analysis of reengineering processes with industrial development of appropriate software for ERP systems.
Design, installation, management and maintenance of heating and conditioning systems.
CEO: general administration, communication and marketing, import/export; Hardware and software selling.
Implementation of Management Information Systems - Systems based on the most popular ERP packages (Microsoft Navision).
Main duties: Model "to be" installation, configuration, training, customization, integration with other systems.
Formalization and re - engineering of logistics processes.
Work Best Practice for Trenitalia on Supply Chain component parts, logistics and maintenance. Exhibition of the work done to the leaders of Trenitalia
Thesis title: The effects of the control system of speed "TUTOR" on urban and suburban traffic (Simulation with Arena Rockwell)
In collaboration with the I.T.I.A. (Institute of Industrial Technologies and Automation) of CNR Montelibretti (RM)
Thesis title: Warehouse management and safety stock (Analysis of case Trenitalia)
Thesis on warehouse management and safety stock of spare parts company Trenitalia.
Interpersonal company behavior and advanced functionality of Microsoft OFFICE.
Mother tongue: Italian
Three months in London in summer 2010.
Project Management Tools:
• ORACLE Primavera v6.7
• Primavera Risk Analysis
• OBJECT – C cocoa, iPhone/iPad developing.
• Microsoft Access.
• VBA e Macro
• ARENA SIMULATOR, OMNITRANS e SIMPROCESS, management/industrial/logistic simulation programs
• JAVA (only university)
• Industrial processor Z80 language programming
• Turbo Pascal (only university)
Microsoft Office: Navision, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Access, Project.
Sistemi operativi: Microsoft Windows (95/98/ME/2000/XP), Ms-DOS. Os-x
• Good relationship in each working context
• Team building ability developed as artistic gymnastics athlete (from 1988 to 2006 in agonistic competitions: league A1 and A2; individual competitions: Italian champion in pommel horse in 2001 and runner-up at the bar)
• Client orientation since 2002working as barman and waiter
• Instructor of gymnastics
• Soccer player with the team Real Anguillara (seasons 2009 - 2010, 2010 – 2011)
• Tutor and responsible of two resources in company Neperia
• Coordination of 15 people in the management of the sport association ASD BE FIRST;
• Degree of corporal in the military service with their duties.
• Stuntman in different Films and TV Programs during university years
Technology; Artistic Gymnastics; Soccer; Chess; Tennis.
Candidate commissioner of public works and roads
Civic List Voltapagina - Municipal 6-7 June 2009 - Anguillara Sabazia (RM)
March 2009 - June 2009 (4 months)
Air Force Academy in Pozzuoli - 1999/2000
Passing all tests psycho - physical contest for the pilot of fighter aircraft. Internship at the academy
In September 2001 ENLISTED IN THE BARRACKS "SIMONE SIMONI" - XVII BATTALION AQUI A SORA (FR).
Discharged in August 2002 AD IN THE BARRACKS COMPANY ATHLETES Cecchignola (RM).
I certify that the information contained in this CV is accurate and truthful.
Authorize the use of personal data, including sensitive ones, within the meaning and effect of the law 31.12.96, n. 675, as amended, for the purposes specified in this notice of application.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.