University of Rome “La Sapienza”, partner institution of the PEGASUS network Oct. 2013
(the European Network of Excellence in Aerospace Engineering Education)
Master of Science in Space Engineering, GPA 109/110
University of Rome “La Sapienza” Oct. 2010
Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering, GPA 106/110
Dynamics of Aerospace Structures Multibody
Aerospace Construction Technologies
Thermal Problems in Aerospace
Liquid Propellant Engines and Gasdynamics
Structures and Smart Materials
Automatic Control Principles
Astrodynamics and Space Missions
University of Rome “La Sapienza” 29 Sept. 2014 – 03 Oct. 2014
Paper presented at International Astronautical Congress in Toronto: “Numerical simulation of delamination induced by drop-weight impact in composite space structures and correlation with experiments”.
University of Rome “La Sapienza” Apr. 2013 – Oct. 2013
MS Final Thesis: “Numerical simulation and experimental correlation about delaminations induced by impact in composite aerospace structure”.
· Use of cohesive zone model (CZM) to determine material properties and delaminations of interfaces in a CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer).
· Numerical simulations with the Software MSC Marc.
· Correlation between experimental and numerical results obtained for literature cases and experimental cases carried out on composites which follow the ASTM normative for Low Velocity Impacts (LVI) produced in laboratory of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Department of University of Rome “La Sapienza”.
University of Rome “La Sapienza” July 2010 – Oct. 2010
BS Final Thesis:“Analysis of aerodynamic performance of a wind generator with and without corrugated blades”.
· Experimental study carried out in laboratory with the wind-tunnel of Department of Mechanics and Aerospace Engineering of University of Rome “La Sapienza”.
· The leading edges of the blades have been personally designed in Autocad and subsequently realized in carbon fiber and epoxy matrix materials.
· Good results show an increase in performances, in terms of generated power, in the case of waved leading edges respect to the conventional ones.
Languages:Nastran, Fortran, Matlab, Mentat
Software:Patran, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Adina, Marc, Adams, ImageJ
Techniques of vibration measurement with piezoelectric materials.
Basic knowledge about energy harvesting.
Experience in Non-Destructive Techniques: ultrasonic phased-array.
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Department at University of Rome “La Sapienza” Oct. 2013 – Deadline July 2015
Project in collaboration with Thales Alenia Space Italia about production of panels and junctions for small satellites with innovative materials. Technical skills: project management planning, materials study and selection, thermal and structural analyses with FE Models (3D), procurement of materials and negotiation with suppliers, cost analysis, production of specimen.
Rome Sept. 2007 – July 2013
Author and Contributor for technical and scientific online publication for “EverySpace Magazine” and “EverySpace Magazine International”
Language Skills: Italian (Native)
Language Skills: Basic German language course Oct. 2013-Feb. 2014
Language in Totnes, Totnes, Devon, England (UK) Aug. 2011
General English and Ielts exam preparation
Rome 24 Sept. 2011
Language Skills: English (Ielts Academic overall score: 6)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.