§ Heading the innovation and connectivity division for space technology
§ System Architect for the development of Satellite Control Software
§ Recipient of IAF Youth Grant to present paper at the International Astronautical Congress at Cape Town
§ Currently working with the only Earth Observation Satellite Operator in South-East Asia
§ Experience includes System & Network Administrator at THEOS Satellite Control Station
§ Experience in SCC Systems
§ Volunteers as the National Point of Contact to the Space Generation Advisory Council
§ Co-ordinate with the students and youth and represent as the voice of the youth in Thailand to SGAC and UN COPUOS
§ Completed Master’s Degree in Satellite Communication Engineering
§ Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering
§ Experienced as a Network Architecture Engineer
§ Comfortable in programming with Python, TCL and C++
§ Active in learning , a logical thinker and ever ready to seek out answers
Employment and Experience
August 2014 – Present,
Head of Space Innovation Collaboration and Connectivity Division, Geo-Informatics and Satellite Technology Development Agency , Bangkok, THAILAND
- Responsible in leading the organization in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Responsible in creating new partnership with large and small scale partners
- Responsible in co-creating innovative projects within the organization and with partners
- Responsible for development of beta products and prototypes with partners
- Work with both the industry and academia in the development of Space technology
- Responsible in the leveraging of R&D products in the organization for commercialization
- Responsible in supporting business incubatees and new entrepreneurs in the space and GIS field
- Responsible for corporate PR activities
- Responsible for preparation, drafting, analysis and submission of space technology projects at regional, national and international programs in order to fulfill national policy
- Drafting national policy relating to space technology
June 2011 – June 2011,
Intensive training, Korea Aerospace Research Institute, Daejeon, SOUTH KOREA
- In-class training covering topics such as Fundamentals of satellite systems and sub-systems, EO/SAR satellite, Remote sensing, Data applications, Satellite communication, Space science, Space Policy
- Hands-on experiences in AIT, Satellite image calibration, Satellite control
- Site visits such as KARI Site tour, SATREC and SATREC-I site tour, NARO Space center visit, KAI Aerospace industry visit, POSCO Steel mill visit, Hyundai Automobile company visit
October 2009 – Present,
System Administrator cum Support Engineer, Geo-Informatics and Satellite Technology Development Agency , Bangkok, THAILAND
- System Architect for the development of satellite control center software
- Key person in satellite control software development, satellite hardware development, protocol definition
- Contact point for cooperation with counterpart agencies in Taiwan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Slovenia and Turkey
- Control Ground Station Network and Security in-charge for THEOS satellite
- Control Ground Station software and hardware administration
- Contact Point to National Space Organization of Taiwan
- Supports S-band Communication system
- Satellite imagery processing and TLE processing for Flight Dynamics System
- Development of in-house software tools
April 2009 – September 2009,
Master’s Thesis & Internship, TriaGnoSys GmbH, Munich, GERMANY
- Characterize and assign parameters relevant to Wireless Sensor Network on-board aircraft
- Determination of suitable routing for Wireless Sensor Networks on-board Aircraft
- Simulate the selected routing protocols using NS2 Network Simulation Tool
September 2007 – June 2008,
Network Engineer, Thai-Fi Co. Ltd., Bangkok, THAILAND
- Network Infrastructure design and implementation.
- Integration of IP-based services
- Technical Sales
July 2007 – August 2007,
Industrial Internship, Loxley Co. Ltd., Bangkok, THAILAND
- Implementation of Nortel’s Call Center Systems
- Study of large-scale PABX Systems
December 2006 – February 2007,
Industrial Internship, Alcatel-Lucent Thailand, Bangkok, THAILAND
- Mobile Traffic Engineering
- Implementation of Intelligent Network (IN&NGN) and VAS
June 2006 – August 2006,
Academic Internship, Johannes Kepler University,Linz, AUSTRIA
- Measurement and Analysis of IEEE 802.11x networks under the aegis of “EURONGI Network of Excellence”
Sep 2008 – Sep 2009, Specialized Masters, Space Communication System
§Co-joint program by ISAE-SUPAERO ,ENSEEIHT and Telecom Bretagne, Toulouse, FRANCE
- Covering courses in four major building blocks:
o General teaching – Project Management
o Communication Basics – Signal Processing & Source coding, Digital communications, Satellite channel, Network and Communication tool, Antennas, etc.
o Space System building Blocks – Orbit & Satellite platforms, Propogation & RF links, Space telecommunication System, Earth Stations and Terminals, Telecommunication and Navigation digital receivers, etc.
o Space Applications – Embedded Systems, Satellite based computer networks, Multimedia & Mobile communications, etc.
- Seminars on the Financial and legislatives aspects of Space
- Undertook projects in the field of Satellite system and Ground station Designs, DVBs’ architectures
- Master’s THESIS on “Routing Optimization of MANET WSN on-board aircraft”
Sep 2003 – June 2007, Engineering Degree, Electronics and Communication.
§Delhi College of Engineering , New Delhi, INDIA
- Courses covering major engineering building blocks which can be subdivided as:
o Engineering Basic – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering Drawing, etc.
o Electrical Engineering Basics – Electrical Engineering Materials, Applied Mechanics, Principal of Electrical Engineering, etc.
o Electrical and Electronics Engineering core – Electronics, Circuits & Systems, Electrical Machines, Electromagnetics, etc.
o Applications – Transmission lines and waveguides, Control Engineering, Computer System Organization,
- Senior project includes designing and constructing an RFID transceiver
Programming: C/C++, MATLAB, Python, PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Platforms: Windows, Linux (Unix), RHEL, SUN, MAC OS X
Software Tools:Airopeek/Omnipeek Network Analyzer, Network Design, Routers and Switches Configuration, ArcGIS, CISCO Packet Tracer
Informatics: Office Software suites (MSOffice, OpenOffice), Visio, MS Project, Photoshop
- National Point of Contact (NPOC), Thailand to Space Generation Advisory Council (SGAC) - in support of the United Nations program on Space Applications
- Recipient of FASIA and GIFAS Scholarship (France) and current Alumni
- Was an active member of IEEE as a student
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.