Date of Birth: 9th July 1985
Nationality: French and Italian
An adaptable and self-motivated engineering graduate with a broad and acute interest for Propulsion and Space Systems, seeking an entry-level position in aerospace field. I have a clear, logical mind with a practical approach to problem solving. During internships and university projects I have proven to be capable of working under pressure and to enjoy working both in a team or on my own initiative. I am reliable, responsible and always enthusiastic to learn and undertake new challenges. Ready to move everywhere.
- 29th April 2014: Master of Science in Space Engineering, Politecnico di Milano, Milano.
Thesis title: Viscosity and Regression Rate Measurements of Paraffin-Based Hybrid Solid Fuels
- 23rd July 2009: Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering, Politecnico di Milano, Milano.
Thesis title: Processing of data structures for CAD design of turbines
- October 2012–May 2013: DLR - German Aerospace Center, Lampoldshausen - D, Internship.
I performed different kind of tests to characterize the rheological and ballistic behavior of paraffin based fuels.
- November 2008–February 2009: Carlo Viganò & C. s.r.l., Cabiate (CO) - IT, Apprentice.
I worked in the management office halping in writing up management and technical documents.
- January 2008–May 2008: Avio S.p.a., Rivalta di Torino (TO) - IT, Internship.
I worked in the turbo-engine department and I was responsible of the development of thecontrol structure for an aeronautic low pressure turbine
English - Proficient writing and speaking
French - Good knowledge
Italian - Native language
Japanese - Basic knowledge
Technical and Personal Skills
Programming Languages: Advanced: Matlab, Tex, also basic in C++
Industry Software Skills: Matlab, Unigrafics, LaTex, Solidworks, Simulink, Most MS Office products, Femap, Nastran
General Business Skills: Good presentation skills, Works well in a team, Excelent organization skills
Other: Can write well organised and structured reports, Good adaptability in group living and in multicultural environment, very good adaptability in all kind of situations.
Interests and Extra-Curricular Activity
- I practice Aikido since 2007 and I got the black belt in 2011. I am very involved with Aikido and I practice it very often (four time per week) proving my strong sens of duty. This also improve my skills in stress manage and teach me to keep calm and try to find a good solution when things are not going in the right way.
I also helped with the organization of some events linked to Aikido, like the National Aikido stage with our Japanese Sensei.
- I practice Yoga, both Budokon Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, since one year.
- E. Toson, M. Kobald, S. Di Betta, L. T. De Luca, H. Ciezki, S. Schlechtriem, Rheological and ballistic investigations of paraffin-based fuels for hybrid rocket propulsion using a 2D radial micro-burner, EUCASS 2013
- M. Kobald, E. Toson, H. Ciezky, S. Schlechtriem, S. Di Betta, M. Coppola, L. T. De Luca, Rheological, Optical And Ballistic Investigations Of Paraffi n Based Fuels For Hybrid Rocket Propulsion Using a 2D Slab-Burner, EUCASS 2013
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.