Security Clearance: Secret, Final
Summary of Experience
Professional experience in Electrical Engineering, software development, and Systems Engineering; BSc and MSc degrees in Electrical Engineering, and a candidate for a Ph.D. in Systems Engineering. Over 6 years in the military domain supporting the Automatic Carrier Landing System.
BAE Systems, Inc. Patuxent River, MD
Sr. Electrical Engineer Nov. 2008 – Present
Engineering support and software development for the Automatic Carrier Landing System (ACLS) as contractor for the U.S. NAVAIR Air Traffic Control (ATC) Systems Division.
- Primary software developer for recent Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) projects.
- Lead Engineer on certification efforts in worldwide locations.
- Part of the engineering team on several Research, Development, Test, & Evaluation projects.
· Integration of the C-2 Embedded GPS/INS (EGI) as a CAINS II Replacement, ECP
- Developed the software (C language) to meet the landing system’s functional and performance requirements, developed Verification & Validation test plans and procedures, analysis tools (MATLAB), and documentation.
- Software development included extensive analysis of stabilization filters using a new sampling rate, implementing built-in test functions, and GPS processes to support encrypted L2-band Precision data.
· Maintenance Control Group Upgrade, ECP
Developed the software and user interfaces (Visual Studio C++) to upgrade the Maintenance Control subsystem to a Windows operating system.
Current Projects for the Carrier Landing System:
· Network interface to the Aviation Data Management and Control System (ADMACS) and integrating Final Control operations for the Joint Precision Approach and Landing System (JPALS).
· Lead Programmer/Engineer for flight tests conducted at Patuxent River Naval Air Station and Landing Systems Certifications onboard U.S. naval aircraft carriers.
· Developing test oriented Emulators and Simulators.
· Developing a policy and implementation for the Carrier Landing System to withstand GPS loss.
BAE Systems Support:
· Authored software support sections of contract proposals.
· 2014 Quality Assurance Objectives team member to maintain ISO 9001 compliance.
Hepco, Inc. Saddle Brook, NJ
El. Engineer May 2008 – Oct. 2008
Engineering support for Verizon Communications to maintain the regional backbone of broadband network services, including fixed-line and fiber optic communications, in the New Jersey southern region.
- Tested hardware and software of network equipment at central offices, remote terminals, and user sites.
- Designed communication routes to new customers using drawing tools and custom software to map and monitor fiber optic interconnectivity.
Engineering Dept., The College of New Jersey Ewing, NJ
Intern (P/T) Sep. 2003 – May 2005
Analyzed and debugged a GPS timing control system, which was translated from the QBASIC programming language (released courtesy of the U.S. Air Force with a proprietary agreement) to a MATLAB Simulink model. Analyzed local oscillation and psuedorange timing blocks and identified discrepancies between the Simulink models and original code.
M.S. in Electrical Engineering Dec. 2013 Florida Institute of Technology Melbourne, FL
- Thesis: “Multisensor Data Fusion for Aircraft Surveillance” – Kalman filter implemented to blend RADAR and GPS data from the Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B).
- GPA: 3.87 of 4.0
B.S. in Electrical Engineering Dec. 2007 The College of New Jersey Ewing, NJ
- Senior Project: "TCNJ Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)” – Integrated the stabilization software and GPS guidance controllers of a small drone aircraft with the school’s inaugural UAV team, 2006-2007.
Candidate for Ph.D. in Systems Engineering George Washington University Wash., D.C.
- Expectedcompletion date Aug. 2017
- 12 of 54 credits completed; Current GPA: 4.0 of 4.0
- Dissertation topic TBD
Subject Matter Expertise: Landing systems, Embedded Inertial Navigation Systems / GPS (EGI), object-oriented programming, MATLAB simulation, RADAR propagation, and digital signal processing (DSP).
Academic Research: Unmanned aerial vehicles, wireless communications, Systems Engineering, requirements analysis, obsolescence management, and complex adaptive systems.
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, MATLAB, Assembly Code, Java, CMS-2, Verilog, VHDL, SysML
Development Environments: MATLAB, Visual Studio, Borland Builder, Xilinx ISE, Wind River Tornado
Modeling and Simulation: iThink, Simulink, LabVIEW, Pro/E, PSPICE, Enterprise Architecture, CORE, Cradle, Rational Rhapsody Designer, Microsoft Office Visio, MiniTab
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.