Birthplace: Tortona (AL), in 20/09/1961
Position: Electronic Engineer
Stale School "Liceo Scientifico" at Tortona. Final Mark: 55/60.
ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING Faculty at University of Pavia - Project of Instrumentation.
Final Mark: 102 / 110.
"Tecniche di lavorazione e criteri di caratterizzazione per superfici ottiche riflettenti in materiale metallico ottenute con Diamond Turning Machine" ("Working techniques and characterisation of optical reflecting surfaces obtained by Diamond Turning Machine")
Thesis did in AERITALIA, in the Optical and Electrooptical Research and Development Group, in the factory of NERVIANO (MI)
ENGLISH (fluent technical, fluent spoken)
Military service: At 235° BTG Piceno in Ascoli Piceno
Languages: C, Fortran
Systems: MS-DOS - WINDOWS, UNIX, VMS, OS-9
Assembler: Z80, HP1000 and DSP (TMS320C50)
Personal Computer ,VME-Bus, DSP, FPGA and CPLD.
Various Instrumentation Laboratory (DSO, DPO, Logic State Analyzer, Power Supplies, Pattern Generator).
Engagement at Thales Alenia Space Italia – Site of Milan from 19/11/1991. I am inserted into the Scientific Intruments department as Project and Team Leader - system technical responsible, for the development of electronic units for scientific satellites and facilities involved in the International Space Station. Before employement in spatial environment, I was assigned to the Nuclear Sector (High-Energy Physics).
· Project Leader for SMU (System Management Unit) Computer Product applicable to LEO satellite programs.
· Project Leader for Tile Control Unit (TCU) and Digital Part of Electronic Front-End (EFE) in Cosmo Second Generation satellite
· Project Leader for Sentinel-3 VAM unit on OLCI Payload (GMES – Sentinel 3 program)
· Project leader in ALTEA evolution experiment on ISS
· Project Leader in On-Orbit operation of MDS experiment
· Project Leader for MDS experiment on ISS, installed in US LAB inside Express Rack facility.
· Project Leader for Payload Control Unit (PCU) Electronic Box in MDS experiment.
· Project Leader for Electronic Boxes in PCDF experiment on ISS, installed in COLUMBUS laboratory inside European Drawer Rack facility (EDR):
Ø Power and Data Electronic Unit (PDE) in the PCDF Electronic Unit
Ø Process Unit Electronic 1 (PUE1) in PCDF Process Unit installed in Middeck Locker
· Product Responsible for Read-Out board of BOREXINO
· Hardware and Software Designer for the Read-Out board of BOREXINO Experiment at LNGS (Gran Sasso Nuclear Laboratory)
· Software designer for a Power Controller of a parallel calculator system (APE100)
Engagement at Aeritalia in the Optical and Electrooptical Research and Development Group, in the NERVIANO company (MI) from 15/09/89.
In this period, I have developed some programs in C-Language on VAX-VMS Systems about Digital Image Processing alghorytms and some programs in Parallel-C for parallel calculation systems.
Engagement at Aeritalia in the Optical and Electrooptical Research and Development Group, in the factory of NERVIANO (MI) in 15/06/88, to complete a program written in Fortran, began during the thesis work.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.