Seeking a role where I can utilize my 2 years of experience, materials knowledge and characterization, creativity and determination in approaching and solving problems, and passion for aeronautics and technological applications to contribute to the success and advancement of an organization within the aerospace industry. Ideally, I would like to work in a team where I can find guidance and mentoring to achieve my long-term goals, that is gaining in-depth knowledge of practical problems/applications and moving progressively within the company.
Master of Energy and Materials Science (M.Sc.) September 2014
Université du Québec (INRS) – Montréal, QC, Canada
Cumulative GPA: 4.2/4.3
Thesis title: “STM and DFT Study of 2D Self-Assembled Molecular Nanostructures on Surfaces”
Bachelor of Materials Science (B.Sc.) July 2012
Università degli Studi di Roma “Tor Vergata” (Physics Department) – Rome, Italy
Cumulative Final Grade: 106/110
Thesis title: “Self-Assembling of Amino Alcohols Adsorbed on Low Miller Index Copper Surfaces”
Diploma in Aeronautical Sciences July 2006
Istituto Tecnico Aeronautico di Roma “F. De Pinedo” – Rome, Italy
Cumulative Final Grade: 95/100
Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Greek
Computer Skills: Windows systems, Microsoft Office programs, Origin 8, Adobe Illustrator, Paint Shop Pro 9
Project Leader September 2012 – September 2014
Institut National de la Recherche Scientifique – Montréal (QC), Canada
· Conducted multiple technical projects working on both metallic and non-metallic materials. Collected, analyzed, and interpreted experimental data
· Presented results in concise technical reports and in international conferences, to both technical and non-technical audiences, meeting deadlines
· Collaborated with international team members to achieve common goals
· Characterized materials with both theoretical simulations and experimental techniques (e.g. Scanning Electron Microscopy, X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy, Low-Energy Electron Diffraction)
· Quickly learned how to use technical tools and software for the determination of materials properties
· Supervised researchers that continued the project
OTHER EXPERIENCES AND QUALIFICATIONS
· College student mentor: offered support to several students in relation to scientific research programs
· Flight activityas a glider pilot
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing is €450 (approx £400 or US$450) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user).
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.