I do know what the goal is. I work leveraging profitability and risk according to shareholders’ expectations. I am first and foremost a motivated and energetic person, especially proud of my ability to empower teams to achieve their goals and to grow in the process. A combination of creativity and abstraction is what makes me unique.
Senior Engineering Contractor at RHEA Group for ESA, Madrid, Spain
June 2015 — Present
Working for the European Space Agency (ESA). Towards both strategic and operational excellence. My goal is to balance long-term and short-term objectives and risks so that we can get the best outcome according to our stakeholders' expectations. Aligning people in the department:
• Led innovation initiatives to expand ESA science services value proposition.
• Identification and evaluation of new projects and opportunities involving technology.
• Engaging with external parties and start-ups to drive innovation. Defining statements of work and coordinating stakeholders.
• Day-to-day contact with external parties. Monitoring progress of the different projects, Providing support when needed. Reporting to senior management.
• Leading Machine Learning group. Promoting the creation several internal MVPs and PoCs. 20 people involved.
• Led collaboration with Google to apply VisionAPI to Hubble images. Detecting asteroid trails and removing noise from images.
• Led a research with Cortical.io to produce a Natural Language Processing service to easeuser searches on ESA Science Data.
• Led project with Denodo to produce a PoC of their Data Virtualization platform applied to ESA Science Data.
• Led ESA contribution to the Hubble consortium (NASA, ESA and CSA). My contribution allowed us to successfully simplifying complexity. By the unification of processes, services and technology, we could migrate to a common Hubble data exploitation and preservation platform.
Portfolio Manager for E.O. Software Systems at Isdefe, Madrid, Spain
February 2010 — June 2015
• Led software development group. Responsible for overall management of satellite ground segment software group. I managed to strengthen relationships with clients and other teams and empower team to act autonomously.
• Increased performance of the group by changing management approach. Moved to small multidisciplinary groups capable of dealing with projects end to end. Significant effort was required but in less than one year, proof itself to be a perfect approach.
• Negotiated and prioritized customer requirements when needed.
Project Engineer at GMV, Tres Cantos, Spain
September 2007 — February 2010
• Drove design, development, testing and maintaining of several software modules. Ability to perceive insights and dynamics of such a complex organization as obtained.
• Learned how to be flexible enough so objectives were achieved overcoming militaristic environment and yet respect its culture.
• Perfected technical skills with regards to system engineering in complex critical environments. I developed ability to effectively communicate ideas to stakeholders.
R&D Engineer (Trainee) at Pontifical University of Salamanca, Madrid, Spain
November 2005 — July 2007
• Participated in the development of a simulated operating system for educational purposes at the university.
Software Developer at AR Consulting, Madrid, Spain
September 2004 — June 2005
• Participated in the development of a software software system to facilitate acquiring the ISO9001:2000 certification.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.