2007: Production Systems Engineering at the Technical University of Lodz;
2007: Masters in Management and Organization at the Technical University of Lodz;
2001: Qualification equivalent to “A” level;
Polish (mother tongue) English (fluent) French (intermediate) Dutch (intermediate)
04.2009 -> to date: Project Controller in Strategic and Emerging Technologies Team / ESA
- Technical Work Packages coordination for projects on Advanced Materials and Energy;
- Initiation, monitoring and reporting on 125 M€ European Commission funded projects;
- Tasks coordination and participation in a new 1 B€ “Metallurgy Europe” EUREKA programme creation;
- Planning and support of 100 M€ payloads development such as “Atomic Clock” (ACES) and “Electromagnetic Levitator” (EML);
- Knowledge and experience in working with ECSS standards;
- Commercialisation plans development together with technology transfer of ground applications into space;
- LEAN methodology implementation in European Additive Manufacturing Factories of the Future;
- Financial control of Strategic & Emerging Technologies Team projects;
- Projects Configuration Management;
- Contracts negotiations with industrial partners;
- Cost Benefit, Life Cycle Analysis and Supply Chain Analysis;
11.2007 -> 12.2008: Market Sales Engineer / General Electric
- product management;
- contracts negotiations with key customers in “Lighting” business;
- lighting products sales (fittings and light sources);
- cooperating with designers and architects;
- cooperating with governmental and private investors;
- finding new projects and business opportunities;
02.2006 -> 10.2007: Pricing specialist / General Electric
- analysing market prices in “Power Controls and Lighting businesses”;
- preparing new price lists for the Eastern Europe & Middle East markets;
- evaluating the financial impact of contracts and business proposals;
- lead projects with focus on margin and income improvement;
- report on profitability metrics to business leaders;
- continuous improvement of company tools and processes;
- general pricing strategy presentations to the sales teams;
- co-coordinating of SAP implementation;
Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), AutoCad, System Application Programming software (SAP). Very good attitude and personal culture, good interpersonal skills and amicable. Work time organising and tasks prioritisation for myself and team. Expert with few years of experience in large value contracts and programmes preparation.
Sport (basketball, squash, tennis), travelling, economy, guitar, snowboarding and sailing.
Courses and trainings:
Spacecraft System Engineering - Professional training on all space subsystems coordinated by University of Southampton and external experts.
“Gemba Kaizen” Academy - Methodology developed for effective and low cost improvements of processes in manufacturing, engineering and business management.
Project Management & Control – Clear identification of project objectives and cost plans. Development of a project business case and project organisation. Systematic project planning with risk management and project status reports.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.