Searching for an employment
· ISAE– SUPAEROInstitut Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace, 3rd Year, Toulouse – France.
MSc specialised in Space – Mechanical Engineering.
· Escuela Superior de Ingeniería del Diseño, Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV) - Spain.
MSc specialised in Aircraftsand Space Vehicles.
· Course given by EADS SPAIN - Valencia & Getafe, Spain.
· Colegio Santo Tomás de Villanueva, Agustinos- Valencia, Spain.
· Matricula de Honor en Bachiller(Graduating with Honors Distinction)(2008)
Simulation and optimization of complex multi-flyby missions, applying orbital mechanics concepts, analysis of interplanetary mission’s requirement and constraints and implementing optimization-algorithms in company’s simulation software coded in FORTRAN. Integrated into the Mission Analysis team of Airbus Defence & Space, Les Mureaux, France.
Design of an innovative multifunctional cube-satellite in48h. Promoting the project in the media, developing a technical report a website and a promotional video of the project for NASA’s jury in one week.
Design of mechanical pieces using Autodesk Inventor and Catia, loads study with ANSYS and NASTRAN.
Conceptual and preliminary design of an aircraft with Wing-box. Economic analysis.
Spacecrafts conception (Aeroelasticity of thin structures, Space Propulsion, Pilot guidance, Shuttles’ Structures) Space environment and Satellite conception Space Missions and Operations Automatic Control of Systems Flight Mechanics Aircraft Sizing Missiles CFD
OS Linux, Windows Vista, Mac OS X
Languages FORTRAN,Matlab, C++
Office Microsoft Office
Software Matlab and Simulink, DOORS et SCADE, ANSYS Academic, ANSYS Fluent CFD, Mathematica, NASTRAN, Catia, Statgraphics, Adobe Photoshop.
Spanish Mother tongue
English Advanced C1
-Technical Aeronautical language, course.
- Business negotiation in English, course.
French Advanced C1
-80 hours course, at ICT, Toulouse, France
Association - Volunteer teacher for the social integration of children and teenagers. Fundación Adsis
- In charge of activities and champs for kids with cultural association “La Cabra”.
Sports American Football, Equestrianism, Basketball, Skiing, Running, and Swimming.
- Member of the American Football National Team (2008).
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing is €450 (approx £400 or US$450) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user).
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.