February 2015 - Presently
European Space Agency (ESA), Paris Headquarter
Department for Relations with Member States - Coordination Office on Sustainable Development (COSD)
· Supporting ESA Corporate Social Responsibility strategies and Member States activities toward Sustainable Development efforts
· Contributing to monitoring developments in Member States including the political evolution, economic situation, national space plans and strategies
· Supporting the drafting of relevant country reports and preparing inputs on weekly developments
· Support ad hoc studies
April 2014 – December 2014
Verdi Hotel & Residence Srl, Padua
Web marketing, booking management, reception, back-office
May 2013 – August 2013
A.P.S.S. - Local Health Authority of the Autonomous Provence of Trento
Finance and Accounting Service
· Accounting operations, creation of new financial indicators, supplier invoices management
· Collaboration with the Internal Audit office and with the “Mission Balance” group
September 2010 – March 2014
Università Commerciale L.Bocconi – Master of Science
Economics and Management for Public Administration and International Institutions
September 2007 – November 2010
Università Commerciale L.Bocconi – Bachelor’s degree
Economics and Management for Arts, Culture and Communication
September 2002- July 2007
Collegio Vescovile Barbarigo, Padua – Scientific studies
Italian (mothertongue); English(Fluent); Spanish (Good), French (Basic).
Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word); Stata (output reading)
I love adventure traveling (recently I reached the buddhist area of the Hymalaia up to 6000 meters above sea level); I love nature and adrenaline (I like skiing, snowboarding and offroad racing on my quad-ATV); I’m a jazz drummer and fond of Visual Arts.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing is €450 (approx £400 or US$450) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user).
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.