· Nov. 2014 – present, Ph.D. at the Center of Studies and Activities for Space “G. Colombo” of the University of Padova
Ph.D. research project: “Dynamics and control of highly flexible structures for aerospace applications”.
· Jan. 2012 – Apr. 2014, University of Padova, Master’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering with grade 107/110.
- aerospace structures, space systems, astrodynamics, aerospace propulsion, space optics instrumentations, aerospace instruments;
- fluid machinery, thermal control of space vehicles, materials and processing technologies, mechanical and thermal measures, vibrations mechanics.
Master’s thesis: “Dynamic analysis of thin-film solar panels on small satellites”. Discussion on the effects of the main orbital disturbances on the attitude of a small spacecraft with two large flexible appendages. The simulations were performed through a numerical multi-body code.
· Sep. 2008 – Nov. 2011, University of Padova, Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering with grade 96/110
- math, geometry, physics and chemistry;
- technical design, rational mechanics, applied mechanics, electrotechnics, technical physics, economics and business management;
- space systems, aerodynamics, orbital mechanics, astronomy and astrophysics, aerospace structures.
Bachelor’s thesis: “Global analysis of the Juno mission, with particular attention to the scientific instruments onboard the spacecraft”.
· 2003 – 2008, Liceo Scientifico “P. Levi” Montebelluna: high-school diploma with grade 86/100
· 8-12 Sep. 2014, Second Stardust Training School at the University “Tor Vergata”, Rome
Astrodynamics of NEO and space debris
· 1998-2006, Diploma of Theory and Solfeggio, conservatory of Music of Trento
Music Academy "La Certosa", Volpago del Montello (Italy)
- Mother tongue: Italian.
- Fluent spoken and written English. Passed “First Certificate in English” (Level B2) in 2007 with grade B. Two weeks’ vacation-study in the UK during summer 2005.
- Basic spoken and written French and Spanish.
- Good command of Microsoft Office™ tools (Word™, Excel™ and Power Point™). I got ECDL (European Computer Driving License) certificate.
- Good command of Matlab™ suite, in particular Simulink® and SimMechanics®.
- Good command of MSC Patran and MSC Nastran, software used for Finite Element Analysis.
- Good command of 3D CAD program SolidWorks™. I got a certificate of attendance and passed the exam in 2011.
- Good command of LaTeX.
- Basic command of Systems Tool Kit (STK).
- Basic command of COMSOL Multiphysics.
· Managerial and leadership skills
- Leader of the Support and Sponsorship Committee for the organization of the international event 1st Symposium on Space Students Activities (1st SSSA).
- Event co-Manager of the 1st Space Generation European Students Workshop (1st SGAC-ESW1).
· WIA-Europe network (Women in Aerospace), in the local group of Rome.
· SGAC (Space Generation Advisory Council). Member of the Space Safety and Sustainability (SSS) Project Group, in particular of Small Satellite sub-group.
Conferences and workshops
· Space Generation Congress, Toronto (25-27 September 2014), organized by the SGAC;
· “Young Space Professional in Europe” workshop (25 April 2014) in ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands organized by the SGAC/Young ESA;
· “White Paper/ESA Ministerial Workshop” (28 September 2014), Metro Toronto Convention Center, Toronto, Canada. Organized by the SGAC.
L. Bettiol, F. Branz, A. Francesconi “Dynamic analysis of thin-film solar panels in LEO” Proceedings of the 65th International Astronautical Congress, Toronto (2014).
· traveling: I like planning my travels by myself, and I love experiencing different cultures and foods.
· playing music: I studied for several years transverse flute, classic and electric guitar. I was a member of the School Orchestra. At the present, I play flute as a hobby.
· singing: I was part of three choirs during my teenage years.
· sports: swimming and trekking.
· cooking and baking.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.