Summary of Qualifications
· Wireless communication systems (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, LTE, OFDM, MIMO, etc.)
· Radio Frequency systems: design, development, modeling, simulation, prototyping, optimization, integration, verification and validation (Expert)
· RF systems adapted to multipath radio propagation (LOS, NLOS) (Expert)
· Advanced DSP algorithms, statistical signal processing, PHY and MAC layers (Expert)
· RF interferometric direction and range finding systems (Expert)
· Beamforming and Antenna Arrays: linear, planar and 3-dimensional (Expert)
· Radars, Avionics, SATCOM, SIGINT and Navigation systems (Expert)
· RF systems for indoor / outdoor positioning of smartphones and RFID (Expert)
· Leadership and project management from proposal to execution and support
· Software systems design, development, testing, verification and validation
· Systems budget, trade-off, integration, reliability and errors analysis
· Software Defined Radio, RF signals processing in time and in space
· Matlab/Simulink, LabVIEW, Cadence, C/C++, UML, Linux, Windows, QNX
· 1990 / 1994 PhD in Telecommunications, Radars and RF Navigation
· 1980 / 1986 Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, with honors, verified by York University State University of Control Systems and Radio-electronics, Tomsk, Russia
· 1980 / 1984 Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
State University of Control Systems and Radio-electronics, Tomsk, Russia
2013 – Present
Lsoft Technologies, Toronto, Canada
RF indoor positioning system
- Designed RF interferometric system for accurate locating and tracking of smartphones
- Designed linear and planar antenna arrays for indoor Direction Finding system
- Developed Software Defined Radio prototype of indoor positioning system
Network Management System
- Designed Network Management System (NMS)
- Designed and developed high performance embedded SNMP agent application
2008 – 2013
Navintex, Toronto, Canada
High-accuracy indoor positioning systems
- Designed and developed indoor location systems for positioning of RFID
- Designed adaptive non-linear DSP algorithms for processing of Wi-Fi signals
- Prototypes of positioning systems are built as ultrasonic systems
2007 - 2008
General Electric Transportation, Erie, PA, USA
Systems for remote locomotive monitoring
- Developed: System Design Specifications, Interface Control Document, Verification and Validation plans and procedures and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) documents
- Designed two systems for real-time data acquisition from locomotive Event Recorders
- Performed system integration, verification and validation
- Performed lab and field system tests
2003 - 2007
Lsoft Technologies, Toronto, Canada
- Developed SNMP Network Management agent
- Debugged and validated of data erasure and recovery software
- Performed Ethernet and WLAN Network systems setup
2000 - 2003
3COM Canada, Toronto, Canada
- Developed subsystems for UNIX based SNMP Agent
- Developed subsystems for Windows based Fax over IP system.
- Resolved performance, synchronization and stability problems of software systems
1997 - 2000
Research Institute of Cardiology, Tomsk, Russia
Magnetic Resonance Imaging Laboratory
- Designed a system for processing and printing of MRI tomography images
- Developed algorithms and software for MRI images processing
- Developed algorithms and applications for processing of Nuclear Medicine observation data
1986 - 1997
State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics, Russia
Radars and Navigation Systems department
Research Scientist, Systems Engineer, Project Manager
Airborne Radars and Navigation Systems
- Designed avionics systems
- Leadership and project management in radars and navigation systems projects
- Designed Direction Finding Systems with 1, 2, and 3 dimensional antenna arrays
- Designed extremely precise GPS Attitude Determination system
- Modeling and simulation of DSP algorithms for wireless communication systems
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.