HISPASAT , S.A – Payload Engineer in the Technical and Operations Department. August 2009 - November 2014.
- Mainly working for the Hispasat AG1 satellite (Small GEO platform). Partially working for the Amazonas 3 and Hispasat 1F satellites.
- Participating in the negotiations with different satellite manufacturers and subcontractors, discussing the specifications for the new satellites of the company.
- Assessing and verifying the design, development, manufacturing, assembly and integration of the payload equipments.
- Supporting the payload hardware testing campaings, including mechanical, electrical, thermal and radiation testing.
- Reviewing Test Procedures, Test Reports and Test Results at equipment, repeater subsytem and system level, following the space standards.
- Participating in payload and system meetings suchs as preliminary design reviews, critical design reviews, integration readiness reviews.
February – December 2013
Resident Payload Engineer at Tesat Spacecom (Backnang, Germany) during the integration of the Hispasat AG1 Repeater Module and testing phases up to TVAC. Participating on the daily meetings with the manufacturer, following the progress of the equipment integration, reviewing all the associated documentation and reviewing all the repeater module test results (section testing, end to end testing, EMC).
ALTRAN TECHNOLOGIES – Junior Consultor from February 2009 to July 2009
Working for Thales Transport, Signalling & Security Solutions, S.A. company, participating in the development of the ERTMS program to be installed in the european trains.
April-July 2011 “Space Segment” Course, in the Politécnica University of Madrid.
August 2009- May 2010 CITIUS postgraduate scholarship, in the Autónoma University of Madrid. 170 hours. Main content: Team Working, Keys of the E-Business, Social Skill development for the negotiations.
2003-2008 Telecommunications Engineering. Alfonso X el Sabio University (Madrid)
- Spanish: Native speaker.
- English:Highly proficient in spoken and written.
- French: Basic communication skills.
- Spanish B1 Driving Licence.
- Enthusiastic, committed, flexible, positive, cooperative.
Availability for travelling.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.