A highly motivated Masters degree qualified electronics and IC development engineer with a conscientious, solutions-oriented work ethic.
Proven as a reliable, supportive and respectful team player, with a resourceful and proactive attitude in autonomous roles.
Experience in delivering robust solutions from a rigorous and efficient lateral perspective.
‣ General: Power and Energy aware nano-scale A/MS and RF CMOS IC development
‣ Specific: Design analysis, design optimization, behavioural modelling, verification
‣ Recent: CMOS analogue device modelling for Space and Nuclear ASIC applications
‣ RF: Transceiver models and circuit design for IC simulation methodology vehicles
‣ Analogue: Band-gap, Op-amp, XTAL oscillator design, frequency synthesis models
‣ Mixed-Signal: Σ-Δmodulator, data converter, PLL, CDR, PHY Tx/Rx IC modeling
‣ Digital: Basic exposure to RTL, SystemVerilog, and ASIC design flow processes
‣ Semiconductors: DSM CMOS, FD-SOI CMOS, RF-CMOS, BiCMOS, SiGe, Bipolar
‣ EDA: Cadence SKILL, Verilog-AMS, SpectreRF, Mentor Eldo, Calibre, Questa-ADMS
‣ ICT: Perl, Matlab, Python, UNIX/Linux Shell, C, Tcl-Tk, Windows 8 MS Office tools
‣ MOS ELT device development to facilitate design of ASICs for Space applications.
‣ Created auto-regression bench methodology, facilitated rapid PHY IP verification.
‣ Developed SoC power management analysis tools, enhanced PI design efficiency.
‣ Designed 32MHz XTAL Oscillator in 180nm CMOS for automotive wireless sensor.
‣ Modelled and verified QAM and DVB-s2 TV tuner blocks to spec., and IC tape-out.
2014-2015 IMEC, Leuven, Belgium:
Analogue Device Modelling - 180nm CMOS
Spice BSIM3V3 and RHBD characterisation of full-custom ASIC library MOS ELT device Spice models targeted to space applications.
Parameter extraction and characterization of devices exposed to ionizing radiation.
2013-2014 Infineon, Munich, Germany:
AMS Verification Flow Methodology
Conceived mixed-signal verification plan for digitally assisted voltage regulator.
2012-2013 Intel Mobile, Munich, Germany:
Analogue IP bench - 28nm CMOS
Created analogue ADE-XL auto-regression bench in SKILL, Verilog-A, and Matlab.
Verified M-PHY 28nm CMOS Transceiver IP to MIPI Spec.
2010-2012 ST-Microelectronics, Crolles, France:
AMS - 28nm FDSOI CMOS
Power Integrity analysis and custom PI tools development for ARM A9 2.3GHz MPU.
Modelled Dual Core SoC, DPLL power management interface and embedded analogue switch with SiP, SMPS, PCB trace scenarios.
2010-2010 SensorDynamics, Graz, Austria:
Analog IC Design - 180nm CMOS
32MHz crystal oscillator IC design for automotive wireless sensor IP.
2008-2009 Intel Corp., Swindon, UK:
TV Tuner IC Verification - 65nm CMOS
Analog/Digital HDL Verilog-AMS sub-system modelling of Σ-ΔMASH PLL Synthesiser, DCO, base-band VGA, AGC, CT/DT filters,
SAR A/D converter for QAM and DVB-S2 Tuner IC verification. Aligned with RF and Digital demodulator IC group activities.
2008-2008 Adaptalog Ltd., Cambridgeshire, UK.
Analogue IC & Systems Design Engineer
+Developed 0.6μBiCMOS sub-circuits in SIMetrix Micron A-D and ICED (X-FAB PDK) for low noise band-gap and TCXO IC design.
2005-2008 Philips/NXP Semiconductors, Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
RF IC Design Technology Engineer: WiFi, Bluetooth, CMOS
+Provided ‘super-user’RF simulation consultancy for Bluetooth IC design.
+RF-AMS IC design methodology and successful EDA workshop deliveries.
+Deployed RFIC tools and flow support in Benelux, France and Germany.
2000-2004 Sony Semiconductor Europe, Basingstoke, UK.
IC Design Methodology & EDA Engineer: DVB-H, WCDMA, BiCMOS
+Developed OCEAN regression bench and verified XTAL oscillator to spec.
+Designed OTA, band-gap ref., 8-bit flash ADC and standard logic cells.
+Developed worst-case corner simulation bench IP re-use methodology.
1998-2000 Ultra Electronics Controls Division, London, UK.
Avionics Hardware Engineer: Airbus LGCIU Sensor/Controls
+Landing gear position/proximity sensor controls test and development.
+Diagnosed and resolved chronic CPU motherboard failure mechanisms.
1996-1997 Panasonic (Matsushita Avionics Systems Corp.), Slough, UK.
Avionics/Electronics Engineer: In-flight entertainment systems
+Contributed heavily to repair turn-around progress in excess of 25%.
1992-1995 Tameside General Hospital, Greater Manchester, UK.
Medical Electronics Technician Engineer: Neonatal Criticare
+Optical, Ultrasound, and Piezo sensor metrology, repair and calibration.
+Developed PPM database for ISO 9001(BS EN ISO 13485) accreditation.
2006 EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland.
RFIC Design- Electronics Laboratories Advanced Engineering
2006 University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
MSc Low Power Systems Integration- modules
CEESI distinction ARM SoC Design, Mixed-Signal IC design
2003 Imperial College, London, UK.
CMOS Analogue IC Design- Continuing Professional Development
1997-1999 Brunel University, Uxbridge, West London, UK.
MScMicroelectronics Systems Design
Dissertation: High-Performance PLL IC Design
1995-96 University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield, Herts, UK.
Post-Grad. Certificate Optoelectronics Systems
2015 Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers - IEEE
Philosophy, science, technology, current affairs, history, art, music, and martial sports.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing is €450 (approx £400 or US$450) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user).
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.