SUMMARY Committed, driven professional with over 15 years of work and military experience. Currently seeking employment in the satellite communications field, having completed an advanced U.S. Army National Guard Satellite Operator/Maintainer training program as well as the Naval Satellite Operator training program. Life-long learner with plans to obtain a Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Proven track record of providing tailored service to a range of clients. Strong written and oral communications skills. Current Active, Secret Security Clearance and Top Secret investigation currently ongoing. Will be attending the US Air Force Satellite Controller program.
Rome Research/US Navy – NAVSOC HQ, Point Mugu, CA
• Satellite Operator, Multiple Constellation 05/01/2014-Present
· Telemetry Verification, Satellite Commanding, State of Health, Pass Plan Use
· Software uploads, Anomaly Investigation and Resolution
· Proper Documentation, Shift work, Current/Active Secret Clearance
United States ARNG (VA, CA)/ANG (CA)
Satellite Communications (SPC) 2013–Present
· Satellite Operator/Maintainer/Satellite Controller (Space-Air Force)
· Maintenance of satellite communications equipment and associated devices.
· Conduct stressed and unstressed network operations in a WIN-T tactical unit.
United States Army Reserves
Medic/Occupational Therapist Assistant (SPC) 1996–2004
· Served as a Combat Medic in a medical company.
· Due to outstanding service, identified to receive training as an Army Occupational Therapist Assistant in 2001.
Multiple Companies, Richmond, VA
Occupational Therapist Assistant 2002–Present
· Provide high-quality, hands-on patient care in collaboration with lead Occupational Therapist, employing occupational therapy best practices to improve patient health and quality of life.
· Serve as member of a rehabilitation team, sharing expertise across team and supporting colleagues to achieve patient goals.
· Maintained licensure through completion of annual continuing education.
· Managed staff of six, ensuring professional development and ongoing quality of care.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
United States Air National Guard (CA) Space/Satellite Controller 1C6 (Pending) United States Army 25 S10 Satellite Operator/Maintainer course 2014
Certificate, Academy of Health Sciences, United States Army, San Antonio, TX 2001
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.