Dates: March 1997 onwards.
Name and address of employer: RPE HARTRON-ARKOS LTD, Kharkov, Ukraine.
Type of business or sector: Industry.
Occupation or position held: Chief of Guidance and Navigation Laboratory, Chief technology transfer officer.
Main activities and responsibilities: Development of algorithms and Software of Guidance and Navigation System for launch vehicles and satellites, Simulation, Space technology transfer brokerage.
Education and training
2013 “Business Structuring and Start Up Capital Raising” by Laslo Olah, President of Texas Institute of Science. National technical university «Kyiv polytechnic institute», Kyiv, Ukraine, Science & Technology Center in Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine.
2012 “Commercialization Skills Development”. International Management Institute (MIM - Kyiv), Kyiv, Ukraine, Science & Technology Center in Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine.
2012 “Technology Transfer Brokerage”. National technical university «Kyiv polytechnic institute», Kyiv, Ukraine, Science & Technology Center in Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine.
2005 PhD in Control System for Aerospace Vehicle. National technical university «Kharkov polytechnic institute», Kharkov, Ukraine.
1991 – 1997 Specialist in Control System for Aerospace Vehicle. Kharkov aviation institute, Kharkov, Ukraine.
Mother tongues Russian , Ukrainian
Other languages English , Italian
General OS Windows, MS Office.
Technical C/C++, Matlab & Simulink.
· 6DOF VEGA launch-vehicle flight simulation (VEGA program, preliminary phase). Guidance and Flight Management ideology, algorithms, Software. Guidance team member.
· 6DOF launch-vehicles and re-entry vehicles flight simulation. (for commercial customers) Guidance, Navigation and Flight Management ideology, algorithms, Software. Guidance and Navigation team leader.
· 6DOF CYCLONE-4 launch-vehicle flight simulation. (Program CYCLONE-4 (Ukraine-Brazil)). Guidance, Navigation and Flight Management ideology, algorithms, Software. Guidance and Navigation team leader.
· Automated Flight Mission Data Preparation System. (Program CYCLONE-4 (Ukraine-Brazil)). Ideology, algorithm, Software. Project manager.
· Automated System of Test Results Monitoring and Control. (Program CYCLONE-4 (Ukraine-Brazil)). Ideology, algorithm, Software. Project manager.
· Concept design for the ARD subsystem, communications subsystem and telescope optics for MDA's HI-ROS system. (Program HI-ROS (Canada)).Project manager.
· Improvement of Technologies` Transfer System at the Companies of Ukrainian Space Industry. Company project manager.
· Singapore Airshow 2014, Singapore, February 9-14,2014.
· Horizon 2020 Space Tour, Brussels, Belgium, December 10-14,2013.
· Horizon 2020 Space Tour, Rome, Italy, November 26-29,2013.
· Horizon 2020 Space Tour, Bremen, Germany, October 7-11,2013.
· 50th Paris Air Show, Paris, France, June 17-23 2013.
· SpaceEU Brusselles, Belgium, February 28-29 2012.
· 1st International conference SPACE ACCESS 2011, Paris, France, September 21-23 2011.
· Canadian Aerospace Mission, Kiev, Ukraine August 20 – 23, 2011.
· 4th European conference for aerospace science EUCASS 2011, Saint-Petersburg, Russia, July 4-8 2011.
· 8th International ESA conference on Guidance, Navigation and Control systems, Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic, June 5-10 2011.
· Aerospace mission to Canada February 05-18, 2011.
· International Program “Twinning Space”( EU-SSAU) 2007-2009.
· Canada-Ukraine Space and Aviation Business Summit “Exploring New Technology, Trade and Investment Opportunities” Kyiv, Ukraine, September 29-30, 2009
· 3rd European conference for aerospace science EUCASS 2009, Versailles, France, July 6-9, 2009.
· 2nd European conference on aerospace science EUCASS 2007, Brussels, July 1-6, 2007.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.