PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY: I am a dedicated professional with over 21 years of leadership, supervisory, and operational experience with the U.S. Air Force. Throughout my career, I have accomplished guiding diverse teams through complex, high-pressure projects and dynamic operational environments to exceed organizational goals. I have more than 8 years of experience in Space Systems Operations consisting of satellite systems, missile warning, space surveillance, and space warfare operations. Additionally, I have over 13 years of experience as an Aerospace Ground Equipment Technician servicing, inspecting, troubleshooting, and repairing multiple engine types, generators, HVAC units, hydraulic and pneudraulic systems.
• Team Leadership
• Change Management
• Resource Management
• Conflict Resolution
• Product Development
• Training and Evaluations
CLEARANCE: TS/SCI (DCID 1/14 eligible)
Date of Investigation: 02 July 2013
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: U.S. Air Force 1993 - Current Superintendent, Standardizations and Evaluations 2011 - Current Detachment 1, 609th Air Operations Center, Shaw AFB, SC
As the Superintendent of Standardizations and Evaluations, I led an 11-person evaluation team that administered deployment readiness assessments for more than 250 personnel each year. Additionally, I was the Noncommissioned Officer in charge of the operations flight and directed 48 employees across three occupations tasked with the production and distribution of the daily war plan to support combat operations. Furthermore, as a Space Duty Technician, I led the testing of six command and control systems, and tested and validated upgrades to a $5.4M suite of software applications used for war planning, tasking, and monitoring.
• Hand-selected to fill in as the 1st Sergeant for 15 weeks--provided advice to the commander on morale, discipline, recognition, and the professional development of 83 employees
• Facilitated career development course revision--depicted the roles and responsibilities of Space personnel working within a Combined Air and Space Operations Center thus fortifying core knowledge within the career field
• Accomplished a 75 hour joint leadership curriculum and attended four professional development courses--utilized knowledge to mentor and develop professional growth among 43 junior members
• Revised supplemental guidance for Air Force instruction--identified and resolved multiple errors and standardized processes and procedures for evaluating and certifying personnel for combat operations within the Combined Air and Space Operations Center • Provided over 500 hours of academic and operational instruction to 21 Space Professionals--increased efficiency and knowledge on command and control systems for aiding war planning for senior decision makers
Mission Chief, 1st Space Operations Squadron, Schriever AFB, CO 2008 - 2011
I was an enlisted leader of a 4-member crew operating Air Force Space Command’s $850M Space Based Space Surveillance (SBSS) system. I directed emergency response actions, ensured security and safety of more than 100 military and contracting personnel while safeguarding $52M in equipment. Additionally, I oversaw the execution of operational plans, coordinated real-time schedule changes, and scheduled ground asset usage.
• Facilitated the operational check-out of the Air Force Space Command’s only space-based space surveillance satellite--vigilantly ensured the orbital safety of the $850M satellite
• Established command and control links for more than 1K satellite contacts; tracked over 40K man-made objects in space--doubled the national space observation capabilities within the first month of operations
• Developed over 60 training guides and trained 10 new satellite operators; instrumental to the operational hand off from contractors to military personnel--recognized by higher headquarters with the coveted “Omaha Trophy #1 Global Operation Unit”
Crew Chief, 10th Space Warning Squadron, Cavalier AFS, ND 2007 - 2008
As a Crew Chief, I conducted space surveillance and strategic missile warning operations utilizing the $1.6B Perimeter Acquisition Radar and Attack Characterization System (PARCS). I was responsible for monitoring the U.S./Northern Hemisphere to detect any maritime launched or intercontinental ballistic missile threats. Additionally, I provided orbital data and voice reports on satellites and man-made objects in low orbits to the Joint Space Operations Center (JSpOC). Furthermore, I performed Command Post responsibilities during emergencies, force protection measures and emergency action messages.
• Provided critical orbital data on high profile Chinese satellite break-up; observed and tracked over 2K pieces of space debris--mitigated the collision of debris with vital space assets
• Detected an unannounced foreign space launch--collected vital ephemeris data and facilitated the Space Surveillance Network’s capability to identify the space object
• Tracked more than 35K objects deemed a collision threat to the International Space Station--ensured safety of asset valued over $100B
Craftsman, Aerospace Ground Equipment (AGE) 1994 - 2007
As an AGE technician, I performed maintenance, inspections, tests, and operational checks on AGE to determine equipment serviceability. I diagnosed and repaired mechanical and electronic circuitry malfunctions using various test equipment, hand tools, technical publications, schematics, and wiring diagrams. Additionally, I used automated maintenance system to monitor maintenance trends, analyze equipment requirements, maintain equipment records, and document maintenance actions.
• Senior Noncommissioned Officer Distance Learning Course, Air University (2015)
• Space Warfighter Preparatory Course, Advanced Space Operations School (2012)
• AAS, Community College of the Air Force, Air and Space Technology (2010)
• Space 200 Course Advanced Space Operations School, Air University (2010)
• AAS, Community College of the Air Force, Aerospace Ground Equipment Technology (2009)
• Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Air University (2009)
• Enlisted Space 100 Course, Air University (2007)
• Airman Leadership School, Air University (2000)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.