July 2015 - today
IFEN GmbH, Poing, Germany
System engineer in the Navigation Products Department
- Technical contributions and documentation in the framework of ESA funded project EGEP ID59: SIGTB - Development of Advanced Multiconstellation Signal and Interference Environment Testbed, focused on the simulation of future Galileo signals and services
- Design, development and testing of several software modules for a navigation signal generator: simulation of spot-beam based navigation services and future satellite antenna patterns
- Revision, enhancement and implementation of a software tool for the simulation of GNSS user trajectories on the Earth surface
- Problem-solving and status monitoring within the constellation simulator's software environment, including execution of simulations and graphic interface
- Analysis of technical requirements
- Presentations and demonstrations for meetings with the customer (ESA)
- Project documentation: technical notes, test procedures, software user manuals
- Team support
October 2014 - April 2015
IFEN GmbH, Poing, Germany
Internship in the Navigation Products Department
Research, design and development of a concept for the simulation of spot beam transmission from navigation satellites
- Design of various study tools for the simulation of the satellite space segment and transmit antennas
- Evaluation of system performance in relationship with the requirements
- Implementation in Matlab/C++
- Production of reports and technical documentation
State Exam for the license to practice as Industrial Engineer, Rome, Italy
September 2012 - May 2015
Master's Degree in Space and Astronautical Engineering
with Main Focus on Earth Observation
Sapienza - University of Rome, Italy - Final Grade: 104/110
Thesis title: "Simulation of spot beam transmission from navigation satellites",
developed during a 6 month internship at IFEN GmbH
- Satellite navigation and radio localization
- Telecommunication networks and signal processing
- Space systems and mission design
High involvement in team projects during the studies:
- Disruption-Tolerant Networking: Recent Developments and Persisting Challenges
- SAR image processing (RCM correction, compression, focusing, despeckling)
- A reliability prediction on an electronic circuit (control stage): Part Stress, Part Count, Failure Mode, Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
September 2008 - March 2012
Bachelor's Degree in Aerospace Engineering
with Main Focus on Computer Science for Aerospace
Sapienza - University of Rome, Italy - Final Grade: 103/110
Thesis title: "The Evolution of Electrical Ground Systems for VEGA - Implementation of PLC in EGSE (Electrical Ground Support Equipment)"
Principal subjects covered:
- Calculus, Physics, Geometry, Chemistry
- Aerodynamics, Mechanics of Solids and Structures, Aeronautical and Space Flight Mechanics, Aerospace Propulsion, Programming, Automatic Control
2003 - 2008
Diploma in Science (Mark 100/100)
Liceo Scientifico Statale "Talete", Rome, Italy
ADDITIONAL EDUCATION EXPERIENCE
July 2011 - September 2011
CVA Summer School (12th edition, Rome, Italy):
"Future Evolution of Europe's Vega Launcher"
Hosted by Sapienza - University of Rome and Sapienza Aerospace Research Center, in partnership with Provincia di Roma, Comune di Colleferro, ASI (Italian Space Agency), Avio, ELV (European Launch Vehicle)
- Team project (in cooperation with international colleagues and two tutors from Vitrociset): "The Evolution of Electrical Ground Systems for VEGA"
- Professional visit to Guiana Space Center in Kourou (French Guiana)
- Professional visit to several companies involved in space mission programmes: Thales-Alenia Space (Rome), Vitrociset (Rome), Esa-Esrin (Frascati, Rome), Telespazio (Fucino Space Center, L'Aquila)
- Small rocket contest and launch campaign in international environment
C1 (both speaking and writing)
B2 (both speaking and writing)
Professional knowledge of Matlab/Simulink, very good knowledge of C/C++, XML grammar
ENVI, PC Modwin, Cisco Packet Tracer, Adina, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Visual Studio, QT Creator, GNU Plot
Windows, Linux (basic)
- Involved in several team projects, both in the production of deliverables and presentation of the results
- Good ability and self-control in speaking in front of large audiences, gained during the academic career, in the organization of courses for students preparing their entry examination for Medical School, and in several social and cultural events
- Good skills in relating with all sort of people, gained in activities of volunteering and entertainment
- Students' representative in the Engineering Faculty Council and the Didactic Council of Aerospace Engineering of Sapienza - University of Rome
- Choir director (35 members, 90% high school or university students) for 4 years
- Volleyball and soccer
I give my consent for the treatment of sensitive personnel data (in respect to Italian D.Lgs. 196/2003 and modifications).
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.