Senior C++ Analyst-Programmer at Deimos-Space SLU (September 2009 - current)
Development of software for the space industry.
• CDSSCI-CAM: the CDSSCI is a unique point of entry for customers to get Earth Observation products from ESA. Basically, a customer makes a request, the CDSSCI calculates the proper mission to satisfy the request and makes it available to the customer. The CAM Subsystem is a plug-in for the ArcMap tool providing a set of tools to assure the correctnes of the products to be delivered.
• MPAS: the MPAS intended to be a multi-mission mission planner.
• Sentinel-2 and Deimos-2: writting components for both mission planners.
• SMOS: evolutionary and corrective maintenance of the NRT (Near Real Time) telemetry processors.
• INGENIO/SeoSat: as I, I & V engineer of the Spanish Goverment Earth Observation Mission SeoSat. During this period I have carried out tasks such as:
- Definition of integration test procedures.
- Definition of validation test cases.
- Problem reporting and follow up.
- Requirements traceability.
Senior C++ Analyst-Programmer at BAM Sistems (June 2009 - September 2009)
Development of C++ middleware interfacing bank software and cash-management machines like ATM. Such machines count bank notes and stored them separately.
Senior C++ Analyst-Programmer at SHS-Polar (September 2002 - May 2009)
Development of C++ software for the telecommunication industry.
• GEISER: the aim of this project was to manage the tranport network of Telefonica de España (PDH and SDH). It was in charge of all elements of the transport network: from each single optic fiber to either network cards or network equipments. I took part in almost all subsystems that GEISER was split into:
- PROV (Network Provision). The goal of this subsystem was to handle and to manage all the virtual communication paths. Those virtual paths were implemented over physical paths. I was involved in all software life cycle: analysis, design, coding and testing.
- CRE (Network Creation). Previous to defining virtual paths, the physical network with its components (network equipments, network cards, physical paths,...) had to be discovered and created. That was the main goal of this subsystem. If new equipment were bought and installed into the transport network, it had to be inserted into the system. DITRA was a Telefonica de España corporative software and it was used to do these tasks. CRE had to offer an entry point to such software. As C++ Analyst I managed an small team (three people) to develop an interface to DITRA.
- SIART (Alarms Management). Low level alarms were emitted by every single component of the Transport Network to notify about its status. SIART subsystem caught those alarms and, by means of an inference engine, higher level alarms were deduced.
- CMG (Interface Layer). This software was in charge of interfacing with the network equipments. Telefonica de España offers software utilities to manage the requests for private telecommunication companies.
• SGO: the main goal of this project was to offer an entry point for the private telecommunications companies (e. g. billing services).
UML Analyst and Java Programmer at SBD Consultors (October 2000 - October 2002)
Development of Java software for banking
• ASAP: an authentication server for the Uno-e On-line Bank. I took part in all software life cycle phases: analysis, design, development, tests and deployment. The duties of this software were to manage the private and operational keys of the clients of this bank. This project came out because the need of separating the bank itself from the keys management. This server was developed as java servlets deployed in a Weblogic Server.
C/C++ programmer at Heyde Nekkar (June 2000 - October 2000)
Development of C/C++ middleware interfacing HMI and flight booking agencies (Amadeus and Resiber).
C++ programmer at Ideal Objects (September 1998 - June 2000)
Development of C/C++ software for the telecommunication industry.
• Infovía+ (Telefónica de España): writing a framework library (threads, logs, database access,...)
• Workflow (Unión Fenosa): this software read the specification of a workflow written in a specific language, the specification was parsed and translated into Ilog Rules rules. Depending on the activity which was being executed and other inputs and conditions, new activities were launched.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.