Experienced Technical Project Professional with a Successful Track Record for Driving Improved Cost, Schedule and Project Performance through Continuous Improvement in Aerospace, Science, and Technology Projects
Providing over 10 years of technical project management expertise as a Project Management Professional and Systems Engineer with a history of strong technical leadership, planning and control, and business analysis experience in the aerospace and defense industry. Thriving on challenging projects and collaborative, fast-paced environments offering strong aptitude and demonstrated success in effective team management, data analysis, risk management, and schedule development. With a diverse background and a critical thinking mindset, provides innovative strategic processes and technologies to enhance business efficiency and improved decision making. Highly regarded for ability to interpret big data into actionable information allowing for integration of technical, cost, and schedule data for increased visibility of project performance.
- Program Planning and Control
- Program and Project Management
- Data Analytics and Statistical Interpretation
- Systems Integration and Software Engineering
- Team Collaboration and Leadership Skills
- Sustainment and Life Cycle Management
- Articulate Oral and Written Communicator
* Designed, planned, and executed transition of Lockheed Martin's core financial data center to a modernized, virtualized architecture with improved redundancy and availability. Achieved significant cost savings and business efficiencies.
* Facilitated implementation of software development lifecycle (SDLC) project management best practices for Department of Defense software deployment project allowing for on-time delivery of long-delayed releases.
* Participated as content editor for the Project Management Institute's (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) 5th Edition Risk Management chapter. Collaborated with content team to incorporate feedback from project management practitioners around the world and refined existing content to include latest best practices.
* Support NASA funded Hawaii Space Exploration Analog and Simulation (HI-SEAS) Mars analog research study in a mission support role providing critical, time-delayed, communication to isolated crewmembers.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Master of Aeronautical Science; Aerospace Management, Space Studies
Thesis: Effectiveness of Project Performance Measurement Standards in the Aerospace Industry
Florida Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Computer Information Systems
Senior Planner - NASA, GOES-R Program (2014 - Present)
Support NOAA's largest technical development project to develop a state-of-the-art ground system to process data from the next-generation of weather observing satellites. Performed technical oversight n vendor supplied project schedule deliverables and provided guidance and training to ensure consistent and efficient schedule development and control. Responsible for design, development, and integration of an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) consisting of numerous sub-projects across multiple contractors and federal agencies encompassing the satellite ground system.
* Constructed Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) compliant with NASA, NOAA, and GOES-R program office standards. Aligned existing, disparate project schedules with WBS and created a master-level project schedule with integrated sub-projects.
* Identified gaps in existing schedule management processes and procedures. Standardized project control methods ensuring alignment and compliance with Center, Agency, and Federal project management directives, policies, and regulations.
* Monitor and audit contractor schedule deliverable and scheduling systems to ensure compliance with the schedule management plan, Statement of Work (SOW), and Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL). Conduct project schedule critical path analysis, evaluation of schedule performance, and develop trend and variance analysis reports.
* Developed schedule metrics analysis tool providing for current and historical assessment of baseline performance, forecast execution, and schedule health assessment.
* Received GOES-R Process Improvement / Innovation Award for implementation of Primavera P6 and data migration from Microsoft Project allowing for improved performance monitoring across ground and flight project segments.
Lead Schedule Manager - Department of Defense, F-35 Joint Strike Fighter Program (2012 - 2014)
Provided lead subject matter expertise to F-35 Joint Strike Fighter Program Office military and civilian leadership, in addition to international partners, on Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) reporting and analysis, including critical path management, schedule development, and forecast accuracy. Supported, and trained, Integrated Product Teams (IPT) through Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR), Program Management Reviews (PMR), and IMS "deep dive" reviews. Briefed senior program leadership on schedule execution metrics, "what-if" analysis, and reconciled differences in IMS Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) submissions.
* Led semi-annual Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA) in concert with fiscal year Estimate at Complete (EAC) analysis. Utilized statistical analysis to quantify technical and programmatic risks to determine probability of completion of program milestones and associated trends.
* Coordinated with multiple prime contractors and suppliers to remediate discrepancies in schedule baselines and summary milestone schedule dates.
* Created innovative, automated technical solutions to allow for improved processing and data analysis of multiple, extremely large schedules while reducing the time required, by a magnitude of multiple days, to analyze the supplier provided data.
Technical Project Manager - Department of Defense, Integrated Disability Evaluation System (IDES) (2011 - 2012)
Led technical project team in management and coordination of multiple-phase, congressionally mandated software development implementation initiative to increase collaboration between the Department of Defense and the Department of Veteran Affairs. Formulated and maintained top-level project plan and schedules, defined technical support requirements, and monitored schedule and cost performance. Served as interface and technical subject matter expert between the Project Management Office and regional technical staff.
* Reduced existing six-month baseline slip to an on-time delivery when the final software product was rolled-out during the first phase. Utilized lessons learned to provide for future performance improvements throughout remaining deployment phases.
* Applied project management techniques and performance analysis best practices, including implementation of a work breakdown structure (WBS) and introduction of agile software lifecycle methodologies, reducing project cost and schedule.
* Consistently exceeded government customer's expectations and satisfaction during contract and staff transition phase, in addition to high-level project audits, by fostering a continuous improvement environment in addition to defining and implementing processes and procedures.
Technical Project Manager - United States Federal Government (2010)
Contributed surge support leading multi-disciplinary federal government team responsible for multiple technology projects. Managed schedule and overall project plan, performed earned value analysis, and defined resource and technical support requirements. Provided weekly metric status updates to senior leadership and reported on project progress to senior level management.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.