2009-2012: Engineer Degree from the Ecole Telecom SudParis, Evry, France
Specialization in « Optical and Electrical Engineering » (English course)
Radar, Wireless and Radio Systems, Emerging and Optical Technologies, Devices and functionalities for high-bit-rate optical transmission and Satellite Navigation Systems.
2006-2009: Classes préparatoires: Intensive preparation to the competitive exam for entry to French Grandes Ecoles – Lycée Pasteur in Neuilly-sur-Seine, France.
2006: Baccalauréat with high honors (Sciences major): French national exam for access to higher education studies
12/2012 – today: Network Engineer at THALES AVIONICS, Paris, France
Upstream studies engineer for new avionics computers generation
· Deposited 9 patents
· Studied the physical layer 802.3ab to adapt it for embedded avionics communication systems
· Led the integration and validation of a communication building block
Ø Tested multi protocol communication building block : Arinc 664 (avionics communication protocol), Ethernet, CAN, RS422/RS485, PCIe
Ø Performed PCIe transactions using Freescale Development System with CodeWarrior and Lecroy PCIe Analyzer/Generator Platform
· Conducted safety studies on network equipments (avionics switch)
Ø Analyzed FMEA-FMES to improve integrity through codes
Ø Designed Clock synchronization algorithm in distributed network to solve integrity of delay
· Designed and conducted safety analysis of a new avionics communication protocol in order to remove dedicated communication equipments (switch) and to improve network availability
Ø Developed a simulator in C++ with OMNet
Management of 3 interns
02/2012 – 07/2012: Engineer intern at EADS ASTRIUM, Ottobrunn, Germany
Indoor geolocalization project
· Assessed innovative solutions from potential partners during demonstrations
· Developed a solution of indoor localization:
Ø Retrieved Accelerometer and Gyrometer data from an inertial measurement unit
Ø Coded a real time application with Matlab (signal processing, filtering)
10/2011 – 12/2011: Final project in Engineering School
Set up an experimental platform of Radio-over-Fiber
· Led the emission/transmission part
· Generated an optical signal modulated by a Wifi signal with a Mach-Zehnder
2011: Entrepreneurship Challenge
Indoor geolocalization with RFID and Wifi technologies
· Managed a team of 4 people
· Coded an indoor localization application
LANGUAGE AND KNOWLEDGE
English: Fluent. Two years in London (95-96), TOEIC score: 920 out of 990
German: Intermediate level. 6 months internship in Germany
Computer / Electronics: Network, Matlab, CodeWarrior, Quartus, C/C++, VBA, Signal Processing, Coding theory
Sport, music: 2 years of basketball, 12 years of tennis in competition, 5 years of piano in a conservatory for Music
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.