Institut Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace (ISAE) - 2013 -2015
MSc. Aeronautical and Space Systems (AESS)– Majors: Avionics and Space Systems
· Advance Control, Orbital mechanics, Mission analysis, Satellite AOCS, System engineering
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM) - 2007-2012
Madrid - Spain
BEng. Aeronautical Engineering – Major: Aircraft and Spacecraft
· Aerodynamics, Structures, Engines propulsion, Statistics, Differential equations, Electronics
CNES – Centre National d’Etudes Spatiales - 2015 (6 months)
Toulouse – France
Research Project: Orbit forces and perturbations for mission analysis. Department: Orbital mechanics.Astrodynamics mission analysis activities for preliminary projects. Supervised by Mr. Alain LAMY
- Evaluate and refine the effect of certain forces which are often ignored in the preliminary phases with emphasis on the medium or long term effects on the orbit. Analytical approach
- Evaluate the influence of certain forces on the calculation of a reference orbit
- Development of new Scilab functions added to the existing libraries of CNES
ISAE/SUPAERO - 2014 (12 months)
Toulouse – France
Research Project: Analysis of the experimental procedures for the study of the dynamics of an asteroid landing.
Relevance in missions such as MASCOT lander of Hayabusa2. Supervised by Dr. Naomi MURDOCH
- Identification of methods to reliably record and quantify impact dynamics in low gravity condition
- Trials design and performance, and signal and image acquisition and processing using Matlab
- Development of a scaling law to predict the rebound and acceleration behavior of an impactor during a low velocity collision into a granular surface under micro-gravity conditions
UPM - 2011 (12 months)
Madrid - Spain
Research internship: Wind tunnel two-dimensional parametric investigation about biplane configurations
Research Group Member CENIT SINTONIA. Supervised by Dr. Miguel A. BARCALA MONTEJANO
- Study of non-conventional aerodynamic configurations for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Model and instrumentation design for Wind tunnel tests (365 tests).
- Analysis of the main aerodynamics forces and torques and conclusion with the best configuration
· Honors class, and prize to the best final project in Aircraft major given by AIRBUS
· Paper for the 5th European Conference for Aeronautics and Space Science (EUCASS 2013), Germany
· Article published in the Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Automation (JMEA) Vol.4, No.5, 2014
UPM - 2010 (9 months)
Madrid - Spain
Career-Specific scholarship: Creation of an English-Spanish glossary of Aeronautical Terminology using Access
OS : Windows, Linux/Unix
Programming languages: Matlab, C, VHDL, Scilab
Software : Matlab/Simulink, CatiaV5 (110h – UPM in 2011), NX8.5 (40h – CT formación in 2013), Solidworks, MS Office, Celestlab
Spanish: Mother tongue
English: Fluent (TOEFL ibt 2013: 91/120)
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
Ø Social skills: Team work capacity, friendly, sociable and interested in multicultural environments. Active and flexible worker
Ø International activities: English reinforcement student programs in Canada and UK(4 weeks in 2007 & 2004)
Ø Campus activities:
· Euroavia member: organizing the symposium “Space clean up” about debris removal
· In charge of many activities in “Colegio Mayor Miguel A. Caro”and “Antonio de Nebrija” in Madrid
Ø Sports: basketball and rugby. Member of the female rugby team of SUPAERO in Toulouse and “Antonio de Nebrija” in Madrid
Ø Other skills: Travel availability nationally and internationally. Driving License B
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.