Military Institute of Engineering – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Dec. 2011
· Bachelor’s Degree – Electronic Engineering and Telecommunications
Course Project: Fiber optic sensors for monitoring environmental parameters – 2010 & 2011
Initiation Research Project: Stability analysis, performance and robustness of parametric systems output feedback control – Application in unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) – 2009 & 2010
Scientific Initiation Project: Analysis of adaptive equalizers for digital signal processing – 2008 & 2009
TECHNICAL SKILLS & LANGUAGES
English & Portuguese: Fluent – Spanish: Advanced
Programming Languages: C, C++, VHDL, Assembly and Matlab,
Microsoft Package: Office, AutoCad and Project
Embratel/Star One – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 2013
· Responsible for power subsystem of commercial telecommunications satellites.
· Auditing, inspecting, reviewing and criticizing the manufacturing and assembly of the satellites bought by Star One/Embratel.
4th Telematics Center (Brazilian Army) 2012 – 2013
Project Manager of Network Infrastructure
· Management of major implementation and maintenance projects, at the strategic level, of network infrastructure of the Brazilian Army in the western Amazon.
Industry in Brazil-Ordnance Plant Materials and Electronic Communications Feb. – July 2011
· Study and revision of firmware of the military radio TRC 1193 (Mallet).
INESC-Porto (University of Porto, Portugal) Dec. 2009 – Jan. 2010
· Manufacture sensor networks for long-term and practical tests in the fiber optic sensors.
· Use of temperature sensors, refractive index and strain into short and long distances.
· Focus on Bragg gratings and long period gratings.
"Dynamic Interrogation of Long Period Modulated Grating Fibre Bragg Grating" 2010
· Author of a scientific paper published in the International Congress
· Presented at the 10th EWOFS (European Workshop on Optical Fibre Sensors) in Sept. 2010
Participation in project AMBISENSE 2009 – 2010
· Funded by the National Research Council (CNPq), Brazil, and the Foundation of Science and Technology (FCT), Europe created fiber optic sensors to detect pollution in rivers.
Advanced Incident Handling for Technical Staff and Fundamentals of Incident Handling 2012
Trained to handle a security incident on corporate networks and the internet (use virus and malware in general, stealing passwords, hacking computers).
Course Project Management (4th Telematics Center) 2012
Focus on the five major process groups covered in PMBOK (Project Manager Book of Knowledge)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.