Troubleshooting - Methodology - Organization - good interpersonal - Safety - Team work - project leading - Synthetic and analytic - General Mechanics - Corrosion - Materials behavior - English (TOEIC : 920)
2015 – 2013: Masters Degree in Upstream Petroleum Engineering at IFP School in apprenticeship with Shell, Development and Field Exploitation Program, Rueil-Malmaison – France
This 20 months program is divided into 10 months within Shell and 10 months at IFP School, this period is articulated around three major themes:
- Reservoir: geosciences and data acquisition; well testing and calculation of OIIP; recovery, evaluation of production reserve and construction of a production profile; reservoir modeling and development project
- Drilling and completion: well architecture and construction; well planning and drilling operation; well productivity; drilling-completion project; ICWF
- Production: oil & gas processing, GNL; equipment, flows, instrumentation and reliability; offshore oil installations
2012 – 2009: Masters Degree in Materials and Mechanical Engineering at INSA de Lyon, Materials & Mechanics Department, Lyon – France
- 3rd year: Erasmus in the Mechanical department at Nottingham University (United Kingdom), characterization and behavior of metals, ergonomics, aeronautic engineering, project, English (living and technical), working and studying in a different culture
- 2nd year: characterization and behavior of metals and polymers, metallurgy, finite elements, surface interactions, ceramics, composites, non-destructive testing, corrosion, Matlab programming, management, team work, communication, English
- 1st year: data acquisition, physics, chemistry, mechanic of solids and fluids, microstructure, semi-conductor, electronic systems, communication, English
2009 – 2007: Two-year Technical Degree at IUT Physical Measurements, Toulouse – France
Themes developed: metallurgy, corrosion, chemistry, polymers, materials behavior, chromatography, ceramics, team work, laboratory experiments, English
2014 – 2015: Shell P&T, 2nd working period (6 months) in the Expendables Team, Shell P&T, Rijswijk – Netherlands
1st month in Shell Cayenne office – French Guiana – to meet the Shell staff in French Guiana, to have an overview of the situation in French Guiana and prepare the Shell P&T period
Project: modeling surface evolution during the casing connection make-up and parameter of influence
Skills Developed: safety, modeling, team delivery, experiment rigor, data analysis, experimental analysis, troubleshooting (experiment adjustment…), cultural adaptation, Matlab programming, and reporting
2013 – 2014: Shell Upstream Operation, NAM, 1st working period (4 months) in the Mechanical Static Maintenance Team, Assen – Netherlands
1st month in Shell Colombes office – France – to learn and understand the Shell standards and Shell safety
Projects:document study on piping repairs, creation of a guideline and a work instruction for the maintenance on air cooled heat exchanger plug
Skills Developed:safety, gas production process knowledge, maintenance operation, troubleshooting (leak, calculation issue…), working behavior in multi-cultural organization with team delivery commitment according priority and reporting
2013 – 2012: Mechanical Engineer, (10 months) at IGRID DEFIS contractor for Arianespace, Infrastructure and General Mechanics section in the Centre Spatial Guyanais, Kourou – French Guiana
Projects: control of operations on steel protection plaques of EAPcarneaux, writing procedures, project supervision on maintenance of infrastructure (launching pad, supply building…)
Skills Developed: safety, cost optimization, team supervision, schedule management, lead on infrastructure modification projects (painting Launching Tables, design of main operation desk…), troubleshooting (carneaux operations, extra load on platform…) and field inspection
2012 – 2011: Final Masters Degree Internship (6 months) in Arianespace, Infrastructure and General Mechanics section, in the Centre Spatial Guyanais, Kourou – French Guiana
Subject:wear analysis on steel protection plaques of EAP carneaux of Ariane 5
Tasks:high temperature behavior of steel, thermic flow, understanding of wear phenomenon, data analysis, information synthesis, operations supervision, troubleshooting, writing procedure and safety
2011 – 2010: 2nd year Masters Degree Internship (3 months) in the laboratory of Teresa Bandosz at City College of New York, New York – USA
Subject:synthesis and analysis of Silica powder (SBA 15) in gas absorption
Tasks:SBA 15 synthesis, powder analysis techniques, absorption phenomenon and technical English
2009 – 2008: Final Two-Year Technical Degree Internship(3 months) in the Snecma analysis laboratory, Centre SpatialGuyanais, Kourou – French Guiana
Subject:edit a maintenance procedure of an optical device for clean-room control
Tasks:optical device and its software, determination of the maintenance needs and writing procedure
2009: Vice president of the Student Association of Material & Mechanic Department at INSA de Lyon
2010: President of the Student Association of the IUT Physical Measurements
Sports: Swimming, snowboarding, wakeboarding, rugby
Hobbies: Travel, cuisine, cinema
Available upon request
French: Native speaker
English: Fluent (Reading, Writing and Speaking), 17 months in English speaking countries, TOEIC score: 920
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.