- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Static Analysis
- Dynamic Analysis (modal, sine, and random)
- Vibration table setup
- Designing nanosatellites
- Highly passionate, enthusiastic, respectful and resourceful
- Good interactions with people
- 2nd Place in Canadian Satellite Design Challenge
EDUCATION Concordia University
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering – Option Aerospace 2011 – May 2015
EXPERIENCE Space Concordia
Structural Analyst/Mechanical Designer 2013 – present
Consat-2 (Aleksandr) - Nanosatellite
- Designed mechanical structure for a 3U CubeSat.
- Performing structural analysis using NX Nastran. Emphasis on
static loading, modal, sine and random vibrations.
- Optimizing structural design.
- Interpreting vibration test results.
- Successfully conducted environmental testing for the cubesat at the
Canadian Space Agency
Modular Assembly Satellite Standard (MASS)
- Analyzing structure for large variety of nanosatellite configurations.
- Designed test-pod vibration mount for CubeSats.
- Refined vibration testing procedures.
- Validating FEM models with vibration test results
- Successfully developed an in house environmental testing for nanosatellites
for Concordia University.
ACADEMIC Piper Arrow IV Landing Gear
PROJECTS - Designing landing gear and performing static stress analysis. Documentation on
research, designs and results.
P-51 Mustang Wing Box
- Modeled wing box with airfoil, stringers, and spars
- Performing analytical analysis to determine
stresses and shear flow on wing box
- Designing PID for quadrotor’s yaw, roll, pitch and height using MATLAB/Simulin
IMU (Inertial Measuring Unit)
- Designing an IMU (accelerometer & gyroscope) for aircraft using MATLAB/Simulink
SKILLS NX Nastran 8.5, Catia V5, Ansys, FEMAP, Solidworks, AutoCad,
VR9500, MATLAB/Simulink, C++ (Visual Studio), Microsoft Office
Mill, Lathe, Drill Press, hand tools
AWARDS - 2nd Place in Canadian Satellite Design Challenge
- EDML Manufacturing Award
INTERESTS Martial arts, hiking, dodge ball, model building, LEGO building, board games,
sketching, assembling computers, stargazing
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.