Date of Birth: 17 August 1987
Work Permit: For Germany
2011 September– 2014 September Hochschule Darmstadt – Master of Science (M.Sc), Darmstadt
- Program: Electrical Power Engineering
- Master Thesis: High Voltage Transformer for Klystron Power
- Thesis Grade: 1.3
- Core Modules: Power Electronics & Electric Drives, High Voltage Fields and Power Control Systems
2007 January – 2010 December, SSUET – Bachelors of Science (B.Sc), Karachi
- Program: Electronics Engineering
- Final Year Project: Smart Product Tracking System
2014 May – 2014 September, Airbus Defence and Space – Friedrichshafen
Tasks: Flight Module Testing of Heater Control Element
- Provide support in various technical activities for Grace Follow-on project
- Assist in Flight Modules validation & testing of Heater Control Elements
- Provide support in the hardware design assembly for LCL
2013 October – 2014 April, Airbus Defence and Space – Friedrichshafen
Task: High Voltage Transformer for Klysron Power Supply
- Designing of a high power transformer using planar technology for an ESA project, entitled CoReH2o Satellite mission
- Development of a finite element analysis (FEA) model a discrete build 1.2kV/17kV Planar transformer with multiple-layered, insulated wire windings
- Computer-driven analysis of arising in the transformation electric field strength in terms of the current density distribution
- Computer-driven analysis of arising in the transformation magnetic field with respect to the flow intensity
2013 January – 2013 June, Astrium Satellites – Friedrichshafen
- Designing and development of high voltage test device for an electrical power equipment
- Support the analysis systems for the operation of power supply application
- Monitoring and control of the temperature of the test unit using by an Arduino UNO of evaluated sensors
- Hardware designing and testing of 20kV, 8-stages High Voltage Divider
- Partial Discharge and Electric Field measurement in High Voltage
- Dynamic simulation on "RESY-NES real-time power grid training simulator"
- Development of a fully autonomous robot AVR-based to a given line to follow
Tools/ Platform: DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2, ANSYS Maxwell 16, Ansoft Maxwell 2D (FEA), Visual Studio, Eagle-CAD, BenchLink Data Logger, MATLAB, Simulink, Borland Together
Technical Languages:: VHDL, C++, UML
Hardware: Circuit Designing, Flight Modules Testing, AVR
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint
Languages: English (Professional Proficiency), German (Intermediate Proficiency), Urdu/Hindi (Native Language)
Extra-curricular: Photography, Travelling, Football & Badminton
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.