Keen on Astronautics with a spirit of initiative and pragmatism
Methods Engineer, Operations & Facilities Coordinator
# Dec. 2009
Master of Science in Design and Technology of Spacecraft achieved at the University of Southampton.
Attended courses: Astronautics, Spacecraft Engineering Design, Reliability and Maintainability, Finite Element Method…
Engineer’s degree obtained at the French school ESTACA (Paris).
- Major: Space engineering.
- Minor: Control system.
Attended courses: Orbit mechanics, Bond Graph, MIMO systems…
A levels (Maths & Physics) graduated with honours.
- Master’s project: Designed and built a wheel-legged rover for hazardous environments or space exploration.
- Spacecraft Engineering Design's project: Designed an ice monitoring mission on a Molnya orbit.
- Control system project: Improved a numerical telemetry for a small-scale model. Dimensioned sensors and designed a PCB.
- Space mechanics project: Studied possible journeys for a return-sample on Mars.
- Reliability and maintainability project: Studied the ion thruster NSTAR of the US mission Deep Space One.
- Space project: Designed a launcher for Low Earth Orbit and trajectory optimisation.
-Project of methodology: Developed communications and working methods in a newly born association.
-Data processing project: Created a strategy game with a flexible graphics interface in java language.
-Design project: Designed a subway wheel with the software Catia.
# Since 2013
Engineer at Arianespace:
- Methods manager for the implementation process and the maintenance plans of the electrical ground segment.
- During launch campaigns: Coordinator for the whole ground activity of Ariane5 facilities.
# From 2011 to 2013
-Technical Manager of the Ground Distributed Control System for Ariane5, Soyuz and Vega launch facilities.
- During launch campaigns: Electrical ground-segment operations coordinator for Ariane5 & Soyuz facilities.
# From 2009 to 2011
-Implementation specialist of navigation equipments for the European launcher Ariane5.
-During launch campaigns:
o Operations manager of attitude control & data-processing subsystems for Ariane5.
o Electrical payload operations manager for Ariane5, Soyuz and Vega launchers.
# July 2008 (25 weeks)
Trainee at SNECMA:
- Characterization of magnetic field and plasma of the Hall thruster PPS-1350.
- Validation of results from the 3D model software COMSOL and a laboratory 1D code.
- Skills acquired: organizing and highlighting my research in a R&D department.
# July 2007 (2 weeks)
Student at the Summer School Alpbach 2007:
- Courses of Astrobiology (Planets’ physics, Chemistry, Geology…) and Spacecraft design.
- Design of a spacecraft to land on Europa, one of Jupiter’s moons.
- Skills acquired: communicating in a European team, grasping the concept of draft project.
#August 2005 (4 weeks)
Trainee at the musée de l’Air et de l’Espace du Bourget:
- Restoration of old plane structures (wings of Canadair and Caravelle).
- Restoration of flight control element on an old French bomber (A10 "Invaders").
- Skills acquired: working in boiler making with a reduced team of workers.
# July 2005 (6 weeks)
Trainee within Valeo group:
- Creation of computer documentation about power modules in car air-conditioning.
- Thermal test (work in artificial environment, installation of thermal probes) on prototype modules.
- Skills acquired: becoming integrated in a multinational, respecting deadlines and organizing work.
French native language.
English: advanced speaker and writer.
Spanish: intermediate level.
Russian: elementary level.
Computer skills: programming (C, Java, Matlab) and office software (Office suite).
French driving licence.
Personal skills: open-minded, creative, autonomous, quick learner.
Hobbies & Interests
Keen on Astronautics, Robotics and New Technologies.
Sport (fencing, sailing, Thai boxing, and scuba diving).
Art & computer graphics (painting, creation of comics and logos).
Regional Treasurer (French Guiana) for the SNSM (French Lifeboat and Lifeguard Society) and member of the French Red Cross.
References available upon request.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.